Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
This is what I got last week.

Yep - exact same email as me. I received it Tuesday last week. Then I got a text from argos today saying my delivery is tomorrow and a tracking number will be with me by this evening. About half an hour later I got a text from DHL with a tracking link on it.

I have read that if Argos have taken your money and you received that email last week then it should be a day one delivery. Could be some issue with their text service. I've had it recently for deliveries from other couriers where text updates have come through almost a week after the stuff was delivered!

Have you tried live chat?

Soldato
Picked mine up, first impressions are it's smaller and heavier than I expected (maybe I've prepped myself too much for the size of the PS5 on Thursday). Not so sure about the controller, the dpad is very clicky but I've got a series 1 elite so will likely stick with that.

Will be firing up AC:Valhalla later so should have a bit more to report back on.

Associate
I'm playing on mine right now :D

Edit: I ran out of storage space. Don't install 100+ GB unoptimized XBox One games on the internal drive.

Why is this just my lad is getting his tomorrow and does not hqve external storage yet but i know he will be putting fifa.current cod and new one on it deffo

Associate
Lovely and quiet system I have to say (the X, won't try the S till tomorrow)
Always a subjective claim of course.....but improving upon the One X is excellent going. Bit of heat, but nothing to note TBH, whether that holds true in a few months we shall see, but a very impressive device.
Of course, when the proper nextgen stuff arrives and the machine is put through the ringer, then we'll see whats what.
Pad is OK, but always used the Elites, so will end up back using one I think. Its not bad or anything, just the same old, same old.

Associate
Lovely and quiet system I have to say (the X, won't try the S till tomorrow)
Always a subjective claim of course.....but improving upon the One X is excellent going. Bit of heat, but nothing to note TBH, whether that holds true in a few months we shall see, but a very impressive device.
Of course, when the proper nextgen stuff arrives and the machine is put through the ringer, then we'll see whats what.
Pad is OK, but always used the Elites, so will end up back using one I think. Its not bad or anything, just the same old, same old.
What games have you tried on it?

Back
Top Bottom