Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
S
Meanwhile I still haven’t had anything from ShopTo which is ridiculous. Also I suspect something is going on with my Amazon one too as last update was that it’s in Milton Keynes at 11pm. The potential for double shafting is still very high indeed.
Sometimes tracking doesn't update for ages. Nothing to worry about.

Caporegime
Well, i have resigned myself to mine not coming today. Still no scan at the local depot and still not showing as out for delivery.

Poor show UPS.

Soldato
My Very delivery is still at the local depot. Saying it should be delivered today but it's with yodel so who knows...:p

mine was too (from Very) but the driver has nicked it:

We're sorry but your parcel has been reported to us as missing. Please contact the sender for their advice

speaking to someone stupid at their customer service desk and she is ignoring that message saying it's on the van for delivery, she is ignoring the parcel status, she "cannot" see the message on Yodel's website :rolleyes:

going to be a fun day

Soldato
Oooooh hello :D

uc

ljt

ljt

Soldato
My Argos delivery still says at the depot with DHL.

Not sure if DHL give time slots or when they would update the tracking site to see if its actually out for delivery.

Soldato
Indeed, everyone has the same box, show us the setups!

To be fair people are either now working or playing with their systems.
Ah yes, the many thousands of people today who will be "working" from home :D:p

As for websites crashing, they can only manage a certain number of visits/users/hits, all the people constantly F5'ing will only be adding to the usage and making it worse. You can plan ahead for this sort of thing but it's only really a guess at how at many hits you expect to see.

Back
Top Bottom