• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I have to say it was extremely easy to get up and running, one 700meg update, then a 50meg for the controller, scan in a QR code and it populated everything from my account, was up and running in 10 minutes. Now just got to download the games so might fit a bit of work in haha.

Soldato
while complaining still and making noise with very and yodel:

Your driver is currently making stop Number x of x.

10/11/20
09:38
Your parcel is with one of our drivers for delivery

10/11/20
08:00
We're sorry but your parcel has been reported to us as missing. Please contact the sender for their advice

i guess driver caved in and put it back on the van :o

Associate
Picked up me series X this morning at 7.30, all setup and running as it should.

Got Gears 5 on an external drive if I move it to the internal ssd does it update to the enhanced version ?

Not quite sure how smart delivery works yet ;)

Cheers all

Associate
I am hoping that Amazon actually have allocated stock to pre-orders and that they haven't just run out of warehouse stock... with a shed load of pre-orders still to fulfill.

Given the widespread reports of the delay emails... it doesn't look good.

EDIT: Mine still has not dispatched.

Associate
My delivery just turned up (an hour earlier than the UPS tracking window), not that it really matters as working till 18:00ish

Was concerned by the taped corners on the box.. doesn't look too "professional", had to check to see if it hadn't been opened & resealed

Soldato
NoDel has mine out for delivery after going to a depot further away than the one it was at last night, they now guilt trip customers in the tracking showing how many drops the driver has to do in a day which for my route is just shy of 200.

Soldato
concerned that my delivery slot is 10:25 - 11:25 but my driver is showing as on stop 8 and I'm stop 64, he doesn't seem to have moved for an hour.. Lets hope its a bug in the system but I haven't seen that before with dpd

Soldato
I am hoping that Amazon actually have allocated stock to pre-orders and that they haven't just run out of warehouse stock... with a shed load of pre-orders still to fulfill.

Given the widespread reports of the delay emails... it doesn't look good.

EDIT: Mine still has not dispatched.

I think they have the stock, but just tried to do too much in one day, so some have been delayed 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom