• Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I've had orders not show up as put for delivery till after 11.30am. Have patience.

It was more curiosity about DHL rather than impatience. I haven't had anything delivered by them before, so I wasn't sure how they worked compared to dpd

Anyway I've had a text with a 1 hour slot now so at least thats answered that!

Soldato
Not morally correct .... But buy a controller from Amazon should be with you tomorrow if you have prime and return the broken one.

Have to be a bit careful doing that as they stick the serial number on the packaging for many electrical items now.

My S should be here this afternoon from Argos, probably won't open it until tomorrow though as got things to do plus I tend to leave all deliveries for 24 hours at the min.

Caporegime
Well, i have resigned myself to mine not coming today. Still no scan at the local depot and still not showing as out for delivery.

Poor show UPS.

Man UPS have been playing with me yesterday and today :D

Checked the tracking all morning and nothing (still had that it had only left tamworth).

Then checked thetrakcing 10 minutes ago and it suddenly said out for delivery (and that it had been from 7.30), then 5 minutes later it turned up!

The delivery guy handed it to me and said "your xbox sir" :D . Lol.

Soldato
Man UPS have been playing with me yesterday and today :D

Checked the tracking all morning and nothing (still had that it had only left tamworth).

Then checked thetrakcing 10 minutes ago and it suddenly said out for delivery (and that it had been from 7.30), then 5 minutes later it turned up!

The delivery guy handed it to me and said "your xbox sir" :D . Lol.

Awesome. Great news. Enjoy! :)

Associate
One last question got Assassins Creed Valhalla coming on disc today when you insert the disc will it prompt me to download the enhanced version ?

Cheers all

Soldato
Out of interest guys, all you guys that ordered from ShopTo what shipping method are they using? Interested for my PS5 order.

Soldato
So looks like Shopto have made a mess of it. Finally got tracking and it is showing as delayed. So will be tomorrow for me by the looks of things. Pretty rubbish if you ask me.

Soldato
Out of interest guys, all you guys that ordered from ShopTo what shipping method are they using? Interested for my PS5 order.

My ShopTo order was sent via DHL. Unfortunately I'm stop 190 and it'll be arriving sometime between 5pm and 6pm, but at least it is on the way. Still pretty shocked at how poorly they've handled it with no communication.

Back
Top Bottom