Phanteks P500A

Associate
There are now 10+ of the white ones in stock so I imagine anyone who ordered this will be getting a dispatch notice at some point today

Awesome! They did also say on their discord that the black DRGB has 111 pre orders and the batch due in is 120 so they should show in stock soon - likely the white ones got booked in/arrived sooner :)

Associate
Thanks all for the updated. Hopefully we all get the case as soon as arrived =D

How everyone are planning to setup airflow / CPU cooling on this case??
I have thinking a lot and probably i will go for a very good CPU air cooling and i will buy 3 more fans (same as the front ones) and use 2 on top 1 back as exhaust.

Associate
Thanks all for the updated. Hopefully we all get the case as soon as arrived =D

How everyone are planning to setup airflow / CPU cooling on this case??
I have thinking a lot and probably i will go for a very good CPU air cooling and i will buy 3 more fans (same as the front ones) and use 2 on top 1 back as exhaust.
I plan on using the three stock ones as intake on the front, I’ve got the Corsair H100i aio which I’m going to put on the top as exhaust and also buying a single LL120 Corsair fan for exhaust on the rear. Was debating getting a
CPU air cooling but went for aesthetics instead, might regret it...

Associate
I plan on using the three stock ones as intake on the front, I’ve got the Corsair H100i aio which I’m going to put on the top as exhaust and also buying a single LL120 Corsair fan for exhaust on the rear. Was debating getting a

I was thinking something similar, but i am afraid to get unlucky and get an problem AIO which start leaking and will damage CPU and GPU. I am building a PC after 15 years ahhahahaha

Associate

Same, stock 3 on front, NZXT X63 on top exhaust and 1 140 rear exhaust :)

Associate
I've already got 3 140mm silent wings fans for the front, the noise on the stock fans might be too much at load.

Looking at the GN review I dont think a rear exhaust is needed but I'll probably use one of the stock fans for that.

Thanks @Whitsy for the updates on the black stock, hopefully get it this week.

Associate
I'm going for an Artic Freezer II 280 at the top and the stock DRGB 140's at the front (which I've modified the case to remove the core chassis fan mounts obstructing the air flow and lighting of the 140mm fans). Don't see the point in use a rear fan tbh, its not like it can do much on top of such high flow air intake

Soldato
I think this might be my next case, It has velcro straps for cables which is one feature I really like. Saves using one use zip ties on those small mounting points. Only downside for me, is no rubber grommets where the cables go through, like Fractal Design has.

Using an Arc Midi R2 atm. Definitely getting the white one though, wanted a white build for a while.

Associate
Ive had a Black RGB on order for a week or so now, im really hoping to get it soon as I have a boot kit loaner cpu on its way from AMD to get this board flashed for ryzen 5000 :(

edit: just noticed the black rgb is showing +7 in stock so heres hoping

Last edited:
Associate
I've just had a notification that my order from October 30th has been shipped (black, non-RGB) so I'm expecting delivery tomorrow. That might help to give others an idea of where things are at.

Associate
Really? I been hitting F5 all day and missed that - been on at them on discord to get them checked in and sent out.

Really hoping not to have to wait until 30th :(

Clarified - incoming order of black DRGB SHOULD clear orders made up to early nov :) Warehouse guys just mental busy it seems but cust service been good with info for us!

Associate
The 7 in stock only showed for a few minutes then went back out of stock with eta 30/11. Can understand their busy given current situation.

Back
Top Bottom