• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Amazon update for me- now confirmed as shipped for tomorrow arrival.....Disappointed for my son who's bought it. But I guess at least something is now confirmed.

Caporegime
Edit: even the controller gets an update!

rp2000

This was the most awkward moment for me. When it tells you the controller is updating and says do not move it even though you likely would be holding it at this stage. Just sat there as still as i could be and didn't move my arms/hands for a few minutes. :p

Associate
Ordered a Series S on preorder release day early at Amazon. Not yet dispatched, still showing as delivery by 8pm. Unlikely! Absolute pain, especially as they had the Series S listed for orders for weeks.

Man of Honour
This was the most awkward moment for me. When it tells you the controller is updating and says do not move it even though you likely would be holding it at this stage. Just sat there as still as i could be and didn't move my arms/hands for a few minutes. :p

You can press buttons etc, it’s just to stop you walking out of the wireless range while it’s transferring the data.

Man of Honour
I really can't understand all the angst from deliveries, not deliveries and lost / stolen parcels.

It's the same situation and lesson everytime a new console or game comes out ::::::: if you want it guaranteed launch day pre order from game & smyths in store.

Works for me everytime and had no issues today.

That's brilliant for us in work :p

Soldato
Seen lots of footage of it, but until you see it for yourself it's hard to believe how small the Series S is! :eek:
zMraypn

My PS2 Slim was the obvious scale comparison. :p

https://imgur.com/gallery/zMraypn

Associate
Just tried plugging in a USB headset, HyperX Cloud Revolver S and no joy, console doesn't recognize them. I thought I'd read with Microsoft scrapping the optical port that USB headsets would be supported.

Soldato
My Amazon delivery shipped yesterday morning and still hasn’t even reached the local depot yet.

Yeah Amazon's handling has been interesting. Mine shipped yesterday but its last update is that it arrived at an Amazon facility in Milton Keynes and no movement at all since. I suspect it's been lost :D Definitely won't be using Amazon for console preorders again.

Back
Top Bottom