• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well, I've got to laugh at all the comments on the Internet about it looking like a fridge in terms of size. It's tiny and incredibly impressive. It's got some weight to it as well, presumably from the heat sink that I've seen is rather large. And oh man, it's so quiet!

Just moving some Game Pass games across from my external NVMe drive, then I'll be giving something a go. Also got AC Valhalla installing now. Can't wait to give that a go too!

Soldato
Well, I've got to laugh at all the comments on the Internet about it looking like a fridge in terms of size. It's tiny and incredibly impressive. It's got some weight to it as well, presumably from the heat sink that I've seen is rather large. And oh man, it's so quiet!

Just moving some Game Pass games across from my external NVMe drive, then I'll be giving something a go. Also got AC Valhalla installing now. Can't wait to give that a go too!

It doesnt look that small to me, not everyone has large empty floor space to put it down on, if you have a narrow gap say e.g. 4 inches tall, how does it fit in? But granted it does seem smaller than it looked in review videos.

Soldato
Question to all the guys who ordered 2+ consoles, what are you doing with the spare one's? it seems me ordering only one console I am in the minority..

Back
Top Bottom