• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I ordered from Argos. Had no issues overall. Their website was super flaky on the day of order but everything else has been fine. Not sure who delivered it really. The guy had a DHL fleece on but was driving a UK Mail van :p

But seeing as they are one in the same company it doesent really matter to me.

After todays performance I am reassured that my ps5 pre order from Argos will also be a success.

I think paying up front so early on has perhaps had a bearing on the stock allocation and management. But maybe I got lucky.

Did you get a tracking number? I have a ps5 ordered with argos and got a text to say dpd will deliver

Man of Honour
Series S is going for £350, tempted to sell mine and put the money towards an X :p

But then fees, faff and potential scams.

If I knew I could go out an buy an RTX 3080 with the cash I'd probably think about doing it with the X, but as it looks unlikely that either a 3080, new AMD CPU or Big Navi is going to be freely available this side of Christmas I think I'll keep it!

Soldato
So I have a xbox one s digital edition with gamepass, is there any reason to keep that

Mind you it's not worth much so I guess I can stick it in another room,

Soldato
The joys of dumb google, I wonder how many xbox one's are been sold because of it.

I search for xbox series S ebay uk, and see one for £220, not bad, except its a one S.

But yeah S's appear to be going for £340-£450. Crazy.

Soldato
I ordered from Argos. Had no issues overall. Their website was super flaky on the day of order but everything else has been fine. Not sure who delivered it really. The guy had a DHL fleece on but was driving a UK Mail van :p

But seeing as they are one in the same company it doesent really matter to me.

After todays performance I am reassured that my ps5 pre order from Argos will also be a success.

I think paying up front so early on has perhaps had a bearing on the stock allocation and management. But maybe I got lucky.

I wonder if amazon prioritised prime customers, I ordered mine in October, someone else on here ordered on first day of sales, mine is on the way, his got delayed.

Caporegime
All of my elite controllers came with sticking buttons, and they all loosened up with time.
It's not sticking, just not registering unless you press it harder than I expect to, X B and Y are fine.

Download speeds on Vodafone have tanked, was getting 70mbps earlier now about 20mbps :(

Soldato
Warzone installed on my Series X all 200gb of it including today's high Res texture back

Runs so smooth and looks so crispy sharp compared to my PS4 Pro

Very impressed.

Down queue for games on my list is massive, halo, Forza, gears

Soldato
On ebay, under sold items there's literally 10's and 10's of Series X's going for between £700-800.

Who is worse, those selling them, or the people happily paying nearly £800 for one...

Back
Top Bottom