• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
On ebay, under sold items there's literally 10's and 10's of Series X's going for between £700-800.

Who is worse, those selling them, or the people happily paying nearly £800 for one...

Absolute madness. No way I could do that, would rather wait until early next year when stock should be easier to get. Paying almost twice for something? Doesn’t make any sense.

Associate
My X is stuck in Amazon hell :mad:, apparently it'll be here tomorrow.

Anyone tried ' Control ' ? It's a highly rated game I've skipped so far known for it's awesome ray tracing. It was only £30 and supposed to have a series X upgrade patch.

Man of Honour
Since I don't have AC today, what to play when I get home?

I'm currently playing Gears 4, so I will eventually put it on there a don't necessarily want to start Gears 5 yet. FH4 maybe?

Soldato
On ebay, under sold items there's literally 10's and 10's of Series X's going for between £700-800.

Who is worse, those selling them, or the people happily paying nearly £800 for one...

I think you'll find that most people paying that aren't happy to do so but end up doing it because they have to. They've probably promised one as a Christmas present and haven't been able to get one, so have had to resort to paying silly prices just to not disappoint. It's shameful that people sell them on for so much. And lol at the guise of the person here doing it for charity. Hilarious.

Soldato
I think you'll find that most people paying that aren't happy to do so but end up doing it because they have to. They've probably promised one as a Christmas present and haven't been able to get one, so have had to resort to paying silly prices just to not disappoint. It's shameful that people sell them on for so much. And lol at the guise of the person here doing it for charity. Hilarious.

I don’t get this. I was lucky to get whatever I was given, are people really raising children this spoilt now? Just tell them you can’t afford it. They will survive! People paying twice the price just so they don’t disappoint their kids, what the heck...

Soldato
I think you'll find that most people paying that aren't happy to do so but end up doing it because they have to. They've probably promised one as a Christmas present and haven't been able to get one
Yeah, anyone doing that has their priorities wrong.

No-one HAS to buy an Xbox, it's not a basic need, and if people are promising their children the latest xbox for Christmas then I'd suggest the issue lies there.

The prices are only that high because of demand and the idiots willing to pay almost any price for one.

Soldato
Well, that’s it, no more spending. Had a money rebate, so ordered a series 2 elite controller and the 1tb expansion card today.

NO MORE! FOR REAL!!

Back
Top Bottom