• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
The S box is bigger then I expected, unless is loads of empty space, it looks like its as big as an xbox 360.

As for what to play, download lost oddysey people.

Soldato
This will get lost quickly in here, but...

Big exploit available with the EA Play codes. There was a thread on HUKD, but some people can't follow instructions and now the thread is under review :rolleyes:

You need the old Xbox app for it to work (i.e. not the latest update). If you're on Android, you can always uninstall the latest version and then grab the old one from somewhere like APKMirror. Roll the date back on your phone by a couple of days. Buy a 12 month EA Play code (£16.85 on ShopTo). Redeem via the app. It will throw up an error, but the code actually does go through, and it gives you 12 months of GPU!

I've just done it. Could only do one though as my current sub was due to end 18/2/2022. It's now 18/2/2023!

Soldato
And the parasites buying the consoles to sell them. Them too.
But if people weren't willing to pay ridiculous prices, there would be no-one doing this. You'd end up with a load of people with consoles they don't want, not being able to sell them for a profit.

Are MS (and Sony) to blame too, with the severe lack of supply? Probably.

It's nothing more than supply and demand.

Caporegime
There was some scalper on here, whos now on my ignore list who was boasting about getting something like 6 or more. Obvious scalper, but said they were for "charity auctions"
:D:rolleyes:

At the end of the day why not. Buy three sell two for silly money and get the first for free. Its the people that buy them for ridiculous money that is the problem.

Soldato
My Amazon order is delayed, no biggie as I'm working until 7 all week, but my extra controller just arrived and is just staring at me....

Weird ask but has anyone seen if the new controller works on a One X?

Soldato
My Series X arrived from MS & Blue controller from Amazon.

My old 2.5" 2tb usb wd passport ultra makes more noise than the console.

My invoice from MS in the top of the box said it 'Xbox one s console only j xbox one e", my heart sank, lol

Soldato
At the end of the day why not. Buy three sell two for silly money and get the first for free. Its the people that buy them for ridiculous money that is the problem.

They need a better system. The terrible issues with the previous console launches are what's ultimately caused this....along with the idiot scalpers.

Etailers are NOT giving orders on a first come, first serve basis either. People then start to place multiple orders which makes them even harder to find.....and that's why people go to ebay. Yes, people shouldn't pay over the odds as that's why scalpers run bots and order as many as they can.
I remember people paying over £1,000 for the iphone4.....so you can't really blame them.

I got very lucky on pre-order day as my order with MS was placed at literally 08:02am yet my order is still sat pending? There are people who ordered at 08:31 and have recieved theirs today.

IMHO there needs to be a central ordering database which ensures you can only order one per address. Then make sure the consoles actually go to that address!

Soldato
Well that's a mixed bag. My ShopTo one just arrived which is nice. But my Amazon order finally updated to say it's running late but that it was expected today. I still reckon that one's been lost :)

Caporegime
My Series X arrived from MS & Blue controller from Amazon.

My old 2.5" 2tb usb wd passport ultra makes more noise than the console.

My invoice from MS in the top of the box said it 'Xbox one s console only j xbox one e", my heart sank, lol

Exactly the same as mine, the invoice was positioned in a way that you couldn’t see the console in the box. I think MS are on the wind up.

Imagine Darth Vader in Episode 3 that was me.

Soldato
It's not sticking, just not registering unless you press it harder than I expect to, X B and Y are fine.

Download speeds on Vodafone have tanked, was getting 70mbps earlier now about 20mbps :(
My downloads all over place, I suspect it's cause servers being battered

Back
Top Bottom