Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
Maybe. Depends how much actual (new) content there is.

Haven't played D2 in ages as I have had no desire to grind for more of the same.

Will be interesting how they improve the new light guardian path. It certainly can't be worse than the dis jointed mess than it is at the moment... saying that....

What grind? Destiny was always about the fails.... the jumping puzzle fails, the crota chasing us about the map fails, rocket launcher fails (oh there were many)..

Actually it was never really about the game it was about the laughs we had failing.

Soldato
What grind? Destiny was always about the fails.... the jumping puzzle fails, the crota chasing us about the map fails, rocket launcher fails (oh there were many)..

Actually it was never really about the game it was about the laughs we had failing.

That is indeed true... :)

Also the raging at a certain someone (...) getting every sodding gun on their first run....

I still say to this day that the only reason the Praetorian foil was rare was because you had all of them in your vault!

Soldato
I might dip into this as it's on gamepass.

After sinking ridiculous hours into D1 with the crew, I wanted to stay away :p

Are the D1 servers still going? Is it all cross-save now? I played D1 on PS4...

Soldato
I might dip into this as it's on gamepass.

After sinking ridiculous hours into D1 with the crew, I wanted to stay away :p

Are the D1 servers still going? Is it all cross-save now? I played D1 on PS4...

It was Davie taking all the rewards wasn't it?! :p

D1 servers are still up and running and honestly, beyond the lack of updates, it feels just as populated as ever. Mrs and I jump on every now and again to mess around in some strikes (Daybreak (Mayhem) NF's are hilarious fun).

Associate
GamePass is cheapest or Green Man Gaming?
It's not on gamepass for pc - Only console and I was talking about deluxe version witch include season 12-15 passes.
Green Man gaming have deluxe for 69euro witch is basically same price as if I buy it at steam

Soldato
Any active clans about?

+1 for this, I've had it a few months now and I've pretty much got everything done solo so far, and joined a few randoms on the destiny companion app but it would be nice to have some consistent players to jam with!

Yep, Tears of the Void is re-activating for Beyond Light. We all completed the previous seasons/raids etc but had a break recently when content ran dry

We were originally "OCUK 2" for Destiny 1

Here's our Discord:

https://discord.gg/aJZMwzeK

Soldato
Happens every single time with a new expansion. Same was the case during D1's tenure as well.

No doubt a lot of people coming back to see what is new after a relatively "meh" period of seasonal content (this would be me).

My wife hasn't even bought it yet (for context she is a D1 "Vet" with approaching 2k hours and has sunk hundreds into D2 up until the most recent season). She is waiting to see what they have added (what is "free" vs paid).

Soldato
Well yet another absolute **** show of a launch.

Managed around a half hour before getting kicked, now network maintenance is re-extended.

From what I played they may as well have thrown all of shadowkeep in the DCV, literally zero point in doing anything to do with the moon anymore as EVERY reward is still at the sunset 1060 cap, so sorrows is pointless and PoH is pointless. I'd imagine all forsaken content is the same, so on top of all the weapons you'd usually get in the loot pool, you now have a great big pile of useless thrown in there too! All they needed to do was re-issue weapons for paid content, but they haven't, even if they re-issued with the hunt seal and offered a different perk pool, but nope, too much work for good ol' bungo.

Soldato
Patiently waited from 16k down to ~600 and now queue updates keep taking me higher to like 3k.

How are people jumping ahead? Whenever I get to ~1k it then jumps up to something worse.

Soldato
Patiently waited from 16k down to ~600 and now queue updates keep taking me higher to like 3k.

How are people jumping ahead? Whenever I get to ~1k it then jumps up to something worse.

Bungie logic, though officially the servers are back offline until 11pm for 'extended maintenance'. I'd then expect a patch followed by a heap more downtime in the coming days. I was ~2640, down to ~1120 then back up to ~2240. You honestly couldn't write (but could predict) this absolute mess.....again.

On the plus side, unstopp hand cannons, with the mod going to armor, erianas vow is going to be meta this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom