• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I’ve noticed that quick resume does work but games aren’t labelled as being in a saved state. When I fired AC:V back up after playing something else I got the prompt to quick resume and it worked perfectly. Would be useful if there was a way of seeing which games have a saved stage.

Anyone tried Control Ultimate on the X?

how does AC look/run?

I’d be very interested in control looks/performance too

Associate
Finally spoke to a really nice guy at DHL to find out why I haven't received me xbox series x. Turns out shopto missed a digit out of my address. The put 2 instead of 27 into dhl system :p got to get in touch with shopto tomorrow to get them to update the address to receive my xbox tomorrow. What a carry on :p:p

Soldato
So this is weird. I couldn't find Star Wars Fallen Order in the EA PLAY section (it only has SWBF1 and SWBF2 listed there) . But if you go to top paid games and look for it, you'll see it there available to install via EA PLAY

It is on the list. Is where I found it. Just the very last one and almost missed it too

Caporegime
OP
Disappointed to read the controller is a bit naff. Just got to hope that more games on PC start supporting the DualSense if that’s to become the winner this time around. Or do MS want everyone purchasing the Elite? :p

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Got you.

Can't say I'm hugely surprised TBH. My 2008 TV has HDMI-CEC. Just like the decision to remove the optical port, it'll only be a problem for a select few.

Yeah, probably wouldn't be an issue if I were using a TV, but as it's a PC monitor it doesn't have HDMI-CEC and just passes through the audio to the sound bar.

I'll just have to live with two remotes I guess!

Back
Top Bottom