• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte RMA (really slow?)

Soldato
I had a Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi motherboard which I had to RMA after it wouldn't allow the system to boot. It took about three days before they even acknowledged the board arrived, and another 2 months before they shipped a refurbished replacement. I would say during these times about 1-2 months is the average wait time.

Shouldn't if taken that long !?

Was this during the height of Covid ?

Associate
Gigabyte just has a slow and bad RMA service. During that time I asked other people who RMA'd their Gigabyte products, and they had about the same wait time, and some people just ended getting refunded.

Associate
Having googled 'my RMA is taking too long' this was one of the results given, fitting as my GIGABYTE 1080TI has been stuck in the RMA loop since 19th july and I'm still yet to receive a working card.

Anyone got an idea on how I can either speed it up or get a working card from GIGABYTE? Missed out on the 3080 as I was planning on buying one with the money from the 1080ti sale.

Associate
Having googled 'my RMA is taking too long' this was one of the results given, fitting as my GIGABYTE 1080TI has been stuck in the RMA loop since 19th july and I'm still yet to receive a working card.

Anyone got an idea on how I can either speed it up or get a working card from GIGABYTE? Missed out on the 3080 as I was planning on buying one with the money from the 1080ti sale.
You can contact them on [email protected]

Associate
Associate
from watching a ton of youtubes 2nd rev's can be new features or certain parts they are unable to get anymore and have to change parts . e.g. VRM components, memory, controllers.

Associate
Ah I've been offered a replacement for my Aorus Extreme 1080TI... They've offered a RTX 2080. I'm a bit gutted, I thought I'd at least be offered a 2080 Super due to my 1080ti being one of the top spec 1080ti.

Caporegime
Ah I've been offered a replacement for my Aorus Extreme 1080TI... They've offered a RTX 2080. I'm a bit gutted, I thought I'd at least be offered a 2080 Super due to my 1080ti being one of the top spec 1080ti.

That's the problem with kids these days, ungrateful!!!!!!!!! :D

Reject it and tell them to repair yr 1080Ti....or else!

Back
Top Bottom