Humble Bundle VR - Free keys to follow...

Soldato
Great Idea.

I already have "I Expect you to die" so when I buy the bundle I can give that key away.

MODS: Is this ok? To give away the keys here in this thread?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Great Idea.

MODS: Is this ok? To give away the keys here in this thread?

Assuming it's OK (I didn't consider it might not be?), I've got:

Killing Floor Incursion
Raw Data - Begbie

Spare if anyone wants them? (I'll wait for mods to confirm as don't want to rock the boat!)

Cheers,

Last edited:
Soldato
This is a great idea. I'll certainly be getting the bundle. I think I don't have any of the games already, but if it turns out I'm wrong, I'll happily list them here too.

Caporegime
Assuming it's OK (I didn't consider it might not be?), I've got:

Killing Floor Incursion
Raw Data

Spare if anyone wants them? (I'll wait for mods to confirm as don't want to rock the boat!)

Cheers,

I'll have Raw Data if it's still going? :)

Thanks!

Associate
Guys sorry to just jump in here. I bought the Oculus Quest 2 "for my son" for a Xmas present and I'm pretty confident I can connect it to PC via the link cable to play more grownup type games, right?

Which titles would be the most fun to get for some good family frustration?

Also, if there are still any unclaimed games going spare I would like to put my name in the hat please.

Soldato
Guys sorry to just jump in here. I bought the Oculus Quest 2 "for my son" for a Xmas present and I'm pretty confident I can connect it to PC via the link cable to play more grownup type games, right?

Which titles would be the most fun to get for some good family frustration?

Also, if there are still any unclaimed games going spare I would like to put my name in the hat please.

Yes you can play PC games on the quest 2, either via a cable or even wirelessly via virtual desktop

Back
Top Bottom