• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Received mine yesterday (Game and Royal Mail) and it's bloody amazing.

Despite owning a XBox One from launch I've mainly been gaming on my PS4 and PC this last few years so combined with a game pass it's seemed one of the best launches, with the best line up.
Gears 4, Forza Horizon, Jedi: Fallen Order, Planet Coaster are all new to me. I've also fallen for Unravel 2, playing with my daughter. Best of all, they aren't costing me £60 a pop.

Loving it.

Soldato
Okay maybe I should have phrased it better, there all on Sony system so there exclusive to Sony

I'm not playing any of there games outside of there echo system

There was no issue with your phrasing the first time. But I didn't claim the games could be played outside the Sony ecosystem. Either you misread my post, or you're presenting a straw man argument. I'm not sure which.

Soldato
Installed some Xbone BC games on my external SSD last night and just used the Quick Resume, I love it! Be better when they patch it back in to the optimised titles though.

Also I can confirm that the Xbox One Digital TV tuner does not work on the Series consoles. Always tackling the real questions over here. :p

Soldato

Mine set up next to the Ncase M1 - This bookshelf is to the right of my desk, using a Dell S2721DGF 1440p / 120hz via HDMI for the Series X, played some Gears 5 multiplayer last night, what a difference! Hoping that every online game goes the way of offering a 1440 / 120hz mode, even with dynamic scaling it is well worth it!

Just need to get some longer cables before doing a complete tidy up job to get close to 0 showing!

Caporegime
I just registered mine now and it shows:

Microsoft Limited Warranty

Ends on 1/4/2023

I suspect there is some sort of issue on their page as that seems incorrect, as I purchased yesterday and registered today.. Might just be due to so many people registering their devices or something?

Edit: Although it's showing as a Xbox One, which I have never owned!

rp2000

Yeh i dont know whats going on to be honest.

Hopefully it gets resolved.

Back
Top Bottom