• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anybody got any tips to be able to bag one of these on launch day? Every site I've tried just crashes as soon as they are made available and stock goes in 5 minutes!

Soldato
Demand from genuine people and scalpers/bots is so high you need a good dash of luck to get one. They're already selling for over twice RRP here in NZ on our local equivalent of eBay. I've only got the one I bought for myself and thankfully the missus doesn't know how much they're going for or she'd be asking why on earth I'm not selling it!!

Soldato
Playing on the SX atm and it's just like how I thought. When I have access to a vast array of games I'm just not that invested in any of the ones I am playing. It's like having too much choice, I personally feel different when Ive bought a game and feel way more invested.
It's great hardware though minus the controller and I look forward to comparing how loud it is to the ps5 next week.

I mean 90 quid for 36 months of Game pass ultimate. Don't know how anyone can pick holes.

No issues with the standard controller here. Been using it to test it works and it's great...will be going back to the elite 2 tomorrow.

Soldato
I mean 90 quid for 36 months of Game pass ultimate. Don't know how anyone can pick holes.

No issues with the standard controller here. Been using it to test it works and it's great...will be going back to the elite 2 tomorrow.

I liken it to netflix, there are hundreds of things on there and about 5 I can think of I'd want to watch. Controller is obviously subjective but the noise alone on the dpad was enough to put me off.
The value of gamepass is subjective too, I think it's great value but unfortunately value and raw horsepower isn't enough to keep me invested. Quality over quantity I guess and sometimes familiarity trumps all.

Soldato
I liken it to netflix, there are hundreds of things on there and about 5 I can think of I'd want to watch. Controller is obviously subjective but the noise alone on the dpad was enough to put me off.

As long as there's something there you want it's fulfilled its role. And a chance to try out stuff you'd otherwise pass on.

Back
Top Bottom