Win the new 8Pack Polaris Mk2.5

Associate
I entered this after seeing it in the OCUK newsletter on 30th September. I guess people don't look at the newsletter much if they thought the comp was fake?

Good luck to anyone that enters, though obviously I want to be the winner lol.

Note: I entered a couple more competitions at the same time and won a Ryzen 5 3600X + MSI B550 Tomahawk. My prize was delivered within 3 days of being drawn live on FB.

Soldato
What an irritating website, had to mute it to stop the silly ding noises when you mouse ever a competition. Entered anyway, number of tickets vs prize value is too good not to at least be in with a chance. :p

People slate these things yet i bet most of them have played or still play the lottery, which is just one giant con.

Associate
What an irritating website, had to mute it to stop the silly ding noises when you mouse ever a competition. Entered anyway, number of tickets vs prize value is too good not to at least be in with a chance. :p

People slate these things yet i bet most of them have played or still play the lottery, which is just one giant con.

I've got the site permanently muted because of the coin ding too, so annoying.

Soldato
How can this PC actually have 3090 SLI, the motherboard spacing isn't right to fit the 3090 SLI bridge. Do builders have access to a shorter non-public SLI bridge?

I wonder this about a lot of prebuilts offering 3090 SLI

Back
Top Bottom