This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ooh got back into watching How To Get Away with Murder and it's got a bit more interesting. Got day off tomorrow so I can stay up a little later and binge it :D
Got a 4 day week, desk arriving tomorrow so I get my dining room table back and almost finished painting my bookcase so I can finally move it out of my living room, oh and then following week off work :cool::cool::cool:
#winning :D

Soldato
Feel so incredibly vanilla and bland lately. None of my food entices me, none of my music excites me, none of the movies out there interest me. Bleurgh. I hope life can return back to normal soon.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Other land-massitants objectively have had a much easier run of things. This is undeniable as a matter of fact. Thus, it is easy to spot the euramer.

Soldato
Absolutely cream crackered but my upcycled bookcase is finally painted, in the spare room and now full of all my books (had just enough space :o) and also got my new work desk set up though might need to get a chair mat....and a definitely a monitor riser...and a mouse pad... :D

All claimable through work and I was aiming for a budget of £80 for desk and it only came to £35 something before VAT :cool:

I do worry that I won't actually be able to move in the morning though, my back is already seizing up :o oops!!

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Am thinking I might put my old 42T RS up for sale if health management doesn't improve.

Lack of sleep impairs my productivity.

Last edited:
Soldato
People are literally losing their jobs so any business that is booming is stressful often due to the on-going restrictions but really I'd (and am) fill my boots, I've been working 07:30 - 23:00 most days for the last couple of months 6 days a week due to going through the same - But I had 4/5 months of worry, struggle and difficulties.

Soldato
I know I shouldnt but moaned anyway, no reason to as I don't have to work, masks and precautions at work in place , but in that instant and moment fancied a moan.
Definitely worked enough in my life to be entitled to moan
But yes money is rolling in and no mortgage

Caporegime
Anyone else having an issue getting YouTube to play a video?

I've tested it with three different browsers but none work. Internet is fine otherwise.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Transcendental function engineering is most durably and soundly based wrt the Einsteinian (environmental) frame adaptation requirements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom