This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The modal logic strategy of GLR is also that logical prosecution of the (formerly unsecuritised) virtue of "and".

Thus, we are correct in asserting that the augoides of Socrates was more powerful than the man himself - it prevailed where he did not, and consistently (with his own reports of its modus operandi), it gave birth to the rise of the opposite of the disintegrative impulse, the negation of his own exclusive disjunction. Paradoxically, this somewhat provisionally supports the claim of the oracle of Delphi, (at that time, that 'there is no man wiser than Socrates'), though he himself would not live to know of it.

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Lest I be beset by hasty generalizers (yet again)...none of the foregoing about Socrates demeans or excludes his salutary principled defence of principle, or his elenchic method, for which he is quite rightly also more enduringly famous. However, his deeper contribution to furthering the development of adaptive logic has heretofore been significantly critically undervalued.

Last edited:
Soldato
Exactly. Having an increase in business is nothing to be moaning about when other peoples business' are being forced to close down permenantly.
Interesting concept this looking beyond your own bubble before moaning.
So people can't moan about the housing ladder as so many are homeless, or the weather as some have died in hurricanes, floods ect.
Or food they eat as many are starving.
Today I will fill my work boots with broken glass and whip myself for my comments ;)

Associate
Being berated by a few people for ONLY purchasing an 850W PSU to go with my 3090 has taught me a valuable lesson in how people have no idea how much power their components use and how apparently a single HDD is enough to tip your PSU from totally fine to DEAD :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Being berated by a few people for ONLY purchasing an 850W PSU to go with my 3090 has taught me a valuable lesson in how people have no idea how much power their components use and how apparently a single HDD is enough to tip your PSU from totally fine to DEAD :rolleyes:

I run two overclocked R9 390X 8GB cards in Crossfire... Each card draws about the same as a 3090... Plus an overclocked i7, plus drives, fans, watercooling, etc, on a 750W PSU.

If I stress test the CPU and both GPU's at the same time I get a wall reading of 870W, which means the PSU is chucking out 740W. It is rated at 744W on the +12v....... :D

But in the real world, in gaming etc, there is tonnes of headroom. About 100W worth in fact.

You could probably use a high quality 550W PSU with a 3090 if you felt so inclined...

Soldato
Anyone else seen some posts by "TheTruth"?

All posts seems to have been deleted and the user permabanned, but it came through as an email notification. What a truly bizarre post and i'd love to know who's duplicate account it was!
He who smelt it dealt it, You're suspect #1 now :D

Can you go into any detail on what it was?

Permabanned
Anyone else seen some posts by "TheTruth"?

All posts seems to have been deleted and the user permabanned, but it came through as an email notification. What a truly bizarre post and i'd love to know who's duplicate account it was!

I got a photo of the post ha ha! I saw it and posted in it. I think it's a ex permabanned member. :D

They called out the following members;
Maccy, Werewolf, Baz of Iraw, Riolet, Tony Edwards, Wesimhomo, DirtyChin, Strider X, Greeb, Grudarse :D (This is exactly the list they called out) lol

Soldato
Man it's hard to keep morals with Amazon

I bought a small dehumidifier on Amazon for £40, inside there was a slip saying they'd give me £15 if i left a review. So i left a 3 star review and send proof.

They replied saying it needed a 5* review, so i replied saying i didn't believe it was worth 5*'s and to leave it.

Just had a reply saying they'll now issue me a further £15 to change it to a 5* review, so i'd get £30 in total refunded.

The unit itself is fine and doing what i want, the only real reason i was knocking it down was because it's a bit noisy.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Man it's hard to keep morals with Amazon

I bought a small dehumidifier on Amazon for £40, inside there was a slip saying they'd give me £15 if i left a review. So i left a 3 star review and send proof.

They replied saying it needed a 5* review, so i replied saying i didn't believe it was worth 5*'s and to leave it.

Just had a reply saying they'll now issue me a further £15 to change it to a 5* review, so i'd get £30 in total refunded.

The unit itself is fine and doing what i want, the only real reason i was knocking it down was because it's a bit noisy.

Get the £30 refund then change the review? Play them at their own game if that's their business practice. Or contact Amazon because I thought they were meant to be clamping down on this? Doubt they really care that much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom