PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Anyone still playing this? I've actually enjoyed my most recent sessions on this game a lot.

Late of map selector is not ideal but from my experience we've had quite good map rotation on many queues in both Duos and Squads.

Dare I say it, game performance has been pretty spot on for a while now, less typical pubg desync issues etc.

Yeah still playing it, Been enjoying it a lot lately with friends and having so good rounds.. With regards to maps we do seem to get Sanhok more than any map

Soldato
Yup, still play it often with my regular crowd. Game is in the best state its ever been in, I've really got no complaints at all. Bots are still present, but they really aren't much of an issue and they don't at all ruin the experience for me.

Don't dislike any map per se and random is fine for us. As a rule, I'm generally less keen on Karakin as there is less of a flow to games given your almost constant vulnerability to being third partied.

After playing with the M416 for ages, I've decided to experiment using different guns. As such, I've REALLY got into using the UMP45 and I'm getting so many more kills with it. I think its because the recoil control is so much easier and its close range damage is actually really high - see WackyJacky's video. It struggles at anything over about 30-40 m but for that I use a DMR. 2x scope on a UMP on Karakin / Sanhok is just godlike. Main downside is that you need to loot as much .45 ammo as you can as the chances of you being able to replenish your stocks from dead body crates is low as nobody plays with .45! Its a massively underrated gun.

Associate
Tried to play more with ump when it’s my first pickup. But I still wouldn’t choose it over other smgs. Vector and UZI with extended mag is lethal for aggressive close play

Soldato
Yup, still play it often with my regular crowd. Game is in the best state its ever been in, I've really got no complaints at all. Bots are still present, but they really aren't much of an issue and they don't at all ruin the experience for me.

Don't dislike any map per se and random is fine for us. As a rule, I'm generally less keen on Karakin as there is less of a flow to games given your almost constant vulnerability to being third partied.

After playing with the M416 for ages, I've decided to experiment using different guns. As such, I've REALLY got into using the UMP45 and I'm getting so many more kills with it. I think its because the recoil control is so much easier and its close range damage is actually really high - see WackyJacky's video. It struggles at anything over about 30-40 m but for that I use a DMR. 2x scope on a UMP on Karakin / Sanhok is just godlike. Main downside is that you need to loot as much .45 ammo as you can as the chances of you being able to replenish your stocks from dead body crates is low as nobody plays with .45! Its a massively underrated gun.
You're crazy ;)

Permabanned
I have had many many more full bans and temp bans this new season, than I have had in a very very long time.

no map choice for Europe region, and Duos has gone from third person.

new map kills/points etc dont count on stats

overall, im starting to lose the love for this game, but just havent found anything else to play that is the same sort of thing, and not a cod style game

Soldato
I'm still playing regularly, can't find anything to replace it but I really enjoy the game still anyway. No map selection is frustrating, only play Miramar and Vikendi.
New patch with a dirt bike and shooting from the drivers seat of vehicles, which looks great fun!

Associate
Just played 2 games of causal (not played in ages)... either kill cam is not accurate or killed both time by cheaters, 110% snap on.

Soldato
I disagree. I think Vikendi might be the best map at the moment. I think there is a good combination of cover from buildings and terrain features, trees, walls etc.

Associate
Was this the latest patch? Thought the last changes to Vikendi were ages ago
The was done recently and I wasn't looking forward to it becuase they removed loads of little groups of buildings, but with all the terrain cover (which Erangel lacks so badly), it's actually fine. The best map at the moment for me, and even better with 95+ real players in a match.

Back
Top Bottom