Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Sod the xbox. That's a lovely looking dog!
Puppy infact :D (australian labradoodle)

Im not sure why xbox 360 failure rates are relevant. Yes they were high, but it was a great console and i never had hardware issues with the subsequent xbox one (and i had about 5!)

It is obvious that the hardware is well designed in the series x, and particularly the cooling trounces over the ps4 pro (which was terribly loud depending on what model you had) and the one X (which was variable but mine was way quieter than ps4 pro)

I hope the series x gets great games on it like the 360 did to be honest!

Soldato
No the 360 was the worst console ever made. I'm sure it must have had a 100% failure rate for anyone who bought at launch
All of my mates had it die on them too.

I'm not a fanboy as I have bought every Xbox and Wii and the switch. The 360 was a laughing stock. Hopefully MS have learned from that fiasco

Buwhahaha! lolz!

Talking utter crud as per usual. Keep up the good, albeit inaccurate posting that you bring to these forums

Last edited:
Associate
Lol I had like 5 Xbox 360's die on me.

Never had a Sony console fail. Even my original PS1 was still working when I gave it away a few years back.

Microsoft isn't a hardware company. They should outsource design and development to a company that has made electronic components and systems for decades.

Sony build quality on consoles has been flawless bar rubber on ds4 controllers.

My first 360 died within a few days, my XB1 kept having disc drive failure, i think i was on my 3rd but that one is still going.

Soldato
I’m still undecided over whether to go for the Blade or the Perfect Draft!

Seems to be a wider variety of beers on the Blade that I would actually drink but the Perfect Draft is a better looking machine.

Soldato
my 60GB 360 is still going strong even today.

My launch 60GB PS3 had to be replaced about 3 times and I got the yellow light of death twice when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare within 12 months. Think I went through about 4 PS3s in the end. the PSU failed in my PS3 Slim then I just gave up on it

Soldato
my 60GB 360 is still going strong even today.

My launch 60GB PS3 had to be replaced about 3 times and I got the yellow light of death twice when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare within 12 months. Think I went through about 4 PS3s in the end. the PSU failed in my PS3 Slim then I just gave up on it

You must be lying, because the fountain of all knowledge on Earth said that the 360's had a 100% failure rate... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
well it's emberassing you demanded pictures and when they arrived you disappeared even after being tagged on 6 seperate occasions.

Still awaiting your reply fyi.

I think it's embarrassing for you having to tag me from such an old cooking thread 6 times. Keep it up, I may give you the time of day, one day and reply.

You come across as a jack of all trades and master or none on these forums. You spout so much inaccurate garbage it's laughable, so it's no wonder people have no time to have a decent debate with you.

Soldato

Seems to be a wider variety of beers on the Blade that I would actually drink but the Perfect Draft is a better looking machine.
I had a quick look at the beerhawk website and couldn't believe the keg price. Corona is £35.50 and they reckon there's 10 pints in a keg. Isn't that pub prices for a pint of lager?

Soldato
I had a quick look at the beerhawk website and couldn't believe the keg price. Corona is £35.50 and they reckon there's 10 pints in a keg. Isn't that pub prices for a pint of lager?

The lagers are bit pricey on the PD. You need to remember you are getting a pub quality pint, or better. You get £5 back on the keg when you return it as well, and 15% off 3 kegs if you join the facebook group. The per pint prices comes down to about £1.80-£3.

The blade looks miles better than the Perfect draft, it used to just be lagers but beerwulf are now stocking more blade kegs.

Soldato
That's cheap pub prices. But that's not then factoring in the cost of the equipment in addition to the keg.

Soldato
Yeah, I stopped using mine for this reason. It's a very expensive way to drink if you like a few beers every night.

I think that's the sticking point for me. I can buy some lovely IPA's for around £3 a 440ml can. Ok, it's a little less than a pint in volume, but it's just a convenient and i can order wide selections.

I do like the idea someone mentioned about about using the machine for home brew though.

Back
Top Bottom