Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Caporegime
Black Ops was always the best COD :p

Cheapest way to get this now VPN to..... the 1980s?

My poor connection will probably take 24h to get this so i better start. :(

I dont have any battlenet accounts...

Soldato
OP
Black Ops was always the best COD :p

Cheapest way to get this now VPN to..... the 1980s?

My poor connection will probably take 24h to get this so i better start. :(

I dont have any battlenet accounts...
Depends if you want a UK or Ukrainian account. UK account is more hassle now, maybe less later. You also will have to wait 3 days before you can gift with the UK account.

UK account: Create your main 'playing' battlenet account without a VPN. Create your 'buying' battlenet account with a Ukrainian VPN. Add them as friends, wait 3 days, buy BOCW as a gift on the Ukrainian account using the VPN, paying in Russian roubles, sending it to your UK account. Disconnect VPN, switch to UK account, download and play.

Ukrainian account: Create your battlenet account with a Ukrainian VPN, buy BOCW, paying in Russian roubles, disconnect VPN, download and play.

With the 2nd method you only have to connect to a VPN again if you want to buy something in Roubles as it defaults to Euro and costs twice as much.

Associate
Apart becoming a communist, is there a way to get this game for £40? A quick scout around the normal places looks like a no?

Soldato
Apart becoming a communist, is there a way to get this game for £40? A quick scout around the normal places looks like a no?
You could try and purchase the game that someone is selling with a recent purchase of a 3000 series graphics card, quite a few have sold in the members market.

Back
Top Bottom