Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Associate
Is this your job or side hustle ?

Bit of both, lumped all my money in here after paying off my mortgage etc and seeing what i come out wiht in 12 months time!

Been at it 10 weeks and 30k+up, most of that is closing deals and building the NIO position though. I want 2000 shares. Hoping for a sell off that drops it down to 40 per share then ill buy 500 more sdhares and leave them for 18 months.

If RR dips another 10% i'll get in there too

sid

sid

Soldato
Than
Bit of both, lumped all my money in here after paying off my mortgage etc and seeing what i come out wiht in 12 months time!

Been at it 10 weeks and 30k+up, most of that is closing deals and building the NIO position though. I want 2000 shares. Hoping for a sell off that drops it down to 40 per share then ill buy 500 more sdhares and leave them for 18 months.

If RR dips another 10% i'll get in there too

Thanks Ninja

I've also got into it since July and up a bit but almost all my money is in mutual funds which are long holds, thr small amounts in shares are in a taxable brokerage so hesitant to liquidate positions.

Also in the US, you pay lower tax if asset is held longer than 1 year

Associate
Than

Thanks Ninja

I've also got into it since July and up a bit but almost all my money is in mutual funds which are long holds, thr small amounts in shares are in a taxable brokerage so hesitant to liquidate positions.

Also in the US, you pay lower tax if asset is held longer than 1 year

Lower tax sounds good to me. We get about 13k tax free, then 10% upto 45k and then 20% above of anything exrea above 45k.

We can also have a shares/investment ISA which can put 20k a year into and any profit from that 20k is tax free but not all companies are eligible (like NIO)

Soldato
Li Auto up 30% in pre-market with earnings report being released a few hours ago and whilst they beat expectations they hardly smashed them. But that's 2 of the three who have posted had a huge jump. Nio are releasing next week, it seems to me if they meet expectations (and why wouldn't they?) they'll have an equally good turn.

Still seems a buy to me, albeit it's huge huge huge huge hype so it's a bet.

Back
Top Bottom