AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
can any one confirm the numbers they got for the 5600x at launch , This post said 500 units but when i was on the phone last week the sale guy said 150. Im position 600+ lol

Soldato
Any news on the 100 5800x that was supposed to turn up this week?

The news thread doesnt mention them, it said that 100 were supposed to, others models go delayed with no mention of these?

I am guessing they didn't either?

Associate
Any news on the 100 5800x that was supposed to turn up this week?

The news thread doesnt mention them, it said that 100 were supposed to, others models go delayed with no mention of these?

I am guessing they didn't either?
Being as no-where else got any either I would go with no stock delivered... hopefully 100 or so in the next few weeks.

Associate
They have taken approx 1500 pre-orders and that roughly amounts to £675,000 sitting in the bank getting interest I'm in the wrong business

Your numbers are miles off.. within 3hours they had sold 2300units. Aprox £1.1m in stock... yes might be in their account gaining interest.. if it wasn't Gibbo wouldn't have back ordered another 10k CPUS. The pre-order process with confirmed order give a true reflection on the actual demand

Hi there

Most crazy CPU launch ever, we have sold over 2000 units already!

In short:
5950X - Small amount due next week, around 300 sold
5900X - Very large amount due end of next week, 1000 sold nearly.
5800X - Very large amount due in around 10 days, 500 sold
5600X - Very large amount due in around 10 days, 500 sold.

All being well all those who have ordered today before 5pm should have a CPU by end of this month apart from potentially 5950X which may take until end of December to clear.

HOWEVER, it is day one, AMD and its master distributors will update me next week on shipments, but volumes are much better than on GPU's so people should be waiting not too long, approx 2-4 weeks.

Thanks for your orders, our warehouse is doing its best but of course with lockdown also this week levels of orders have increased by 50% as ordering goes crazy during lock down.

@Gibbo any change we can have an update on order volumes/dispatched volumes from yourself

5950X - (SOLD= xxxx) / (FULFILLED= xxxx) / (AMD Backorder = xxxx)
5900X - (SOLD= xxxx) / (FULFILLED= xxxx) / (AMD Backorder = xxxx)
5800X - (SOLD= xxxx) / (FULFILLED= xxxx) / (AMD Backorder = xxxx)
5600X - (SOLD= xxxx) / (FULFILLED= xxxx) / (AMD Backorder = xxxx)

Associate
sitting in the bank getting interest

Interest? From a bank? hahaha. If so, I'd love to know where. More likely tied up in stock somewhere else in the Caseking empire. Cant see interest rates being worthwhile holding out for right now when you could be selling items with a higher profit margin. But yeah, the money will be working for them profitably in some fashion or another while we dont' have the goods.

Associate
I managed to get the 5900x in the basket at least five times by 2.15 but the page would crash and I have to start all over so I would say there was a very high demand and Yup my numbers are off but I have no doubt that a company of this size would have a lot more on order and I have not got upset by it all and no it is not your fault but in this day and age of computers where everything is tracked that a consignment of expensive CPU's is missing in transit. Anywhere in the uk same day is available but still they cannot get their delivery's done. it can be done in a day from france by lorry lol! I apologise if I have hit a nerve it was not my intension.
Bye the way thanks for the quick update.

Associate
Depending on the queue update email I get today, might have to pester the fine folks at Overclockers to see if my order can be split into two shipments. Might just order a last gen Ryzen to get me up and running at this point, this PC doesn't have much life left.

Associate
Just checked my update email from last Friday and it says there will be an update after each shipment.

Yes, that's what I remember. I am guessing they haven't got anything else in then yet. I was sure I heard they would send something on Fridays though, but that was probably just the initial email. I am guessing there's nothing to report anyway!

Back
Top Bottom