Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I think the problem is your photo editing has changed the red to pink :D

Less aggressive on this one

20201112-155721.jpg

Caporegime
A shade in between how they were and how they are would have been perfect, they are too dark now, but at least they aren't black!

I was looking at a lovely 135i on Autotrader the other week with silver wheels against the silvery gray paintwork, and the description said "the wheels and grille are now black" :(

Corrected that for ya.

You can't correct opinions, only disagree with them. Which you are welcome to do. It is your car after all, as long as you like it, ignore what people on here say.

Associate
You can't correct opinions, only disagree with them. Which you are welcome to do. It is your car after all, as long as you like it, ignore what people on here say.

Of course I can, I just did.....

I was joking about, everyone is gonna have what they prefer on cars. Especially when it comes to looks, personally I hate alloy wheels that are either black gloss or stock / silver. I think both types look cheap (except for on a Range Rover or black Audi) where i think totally black isn't too bad. I much prefer Satin Black, Dark Graphite or diamond cut alloys which are a hybrid of dark grey/ black.

Caporegime
Of course I can, I just did.....

I was joking about, everyone is gonna have what they prefer on cars. Especially when it comes to looks, personally I hate alloy wheels that are either black gloss or stock / silver. I think both types look cheap (except for on a Range Rover or black Audi) where i think totally black isn't too bad. I much prefer Satin Black, Dark Graphite or diamond cut alloys which are a hybrid of dark grey/ black.

I meant by definition, if you know what an opinion is! :D

But ya its hard to tell just how serious / not serious people take things when text is the medium of choice! :)

Associate
I meant by definition, if you know what an opinion is! :D

But ya its hard to tell just how serious / not serious people take things when text is the medium of choice! :)

Haha, as always buy and do what you want. All down to personal preference. Unless you're buying a BMW, anything but an M5 is madness. That an upbadging :p

Soldato
Funnily enough, the Jag has had all the mods identified as being ‘chavy’ in that infamous thread. Not something you expect to happen to Jags haha.

Black, grey or anthracite colour wheels are a difficult sell when the car itself is grey.

Soldato
The new iphone camera is pretty epic. Had the Supra @ Bespoke Detailing for minor paint correction & ceramic coating. I can't recommend those guys enough.

50596961482_2ab5978b18_b.jpg

50596097793_5e11d9a105_b.jpg

50596961332_326d8a70fe_b.jpg

Cheeky CRZ pic (on older iphone cam) as I haven't posted any in a while.

50596097753_b6e3b669d4_b.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I like those wheels more than the ones the i3 comes with!
Aye, Rial X10s are the only 19x5J available, other than some horrid style 428 knock-offs.
They're slightly convex, which looks a bit weird, but definitely nicer (and cheaper!) than any of the BMW i3 19" offerings

hmXYp0P.jpg

Back
Top Bottom