Ori & The Will Of The Wisps (I feel emotional right now)

Associate
Just finished this game and wow what an emotional masterpiece of a game. I have been gaming for 40 years now and played a lot of games but I have never felt like this after the credits rolled.
I'm not an emotional guy but this game had me in tears. I can't say anything bad about this game and it's made me realise that there are game developers out there that care about games and are able to create a stunning emotional masterpiece. Everything from the stunning graphics to the best soundtrack I have ever heard in a video game, the story, game play and atmosphere where just perfect.

Anyone who has not had the pleasure of playing this game, I urge you to play this one.

Also you will want to play Ori and the blind forest which was also extremely good but the sequel has somehow surpassed it which I didn't think was possible.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts for anyone who has not played it yet.

Excuse me whilst I get some more tissues.

Soldato
The Ori series is fantastic. Such good games. I've not completed Ori 2 yet but will get around to it at some point.

They're both on Game Pass as well which means there's no real excuse to not playing them.

M.

Soldato
Oh poor Black Dog!

tenor.gif

I've been there buddy!
Great game, but the ending does pull on your heart strings.

Caporegime
Just finished this. Well chuffed with myself for keeping going because some of the bits were just frustrating as heck. I nearly blubbed at the end but it didn't quite tip me over. Really looking forward to what they do with the native power of Xbox Series consoles for the next one (hopefully they will be the baseline and not the Xbone) if there is to be a third outing.

Back
Top Bottom