What's everyone getting their Mrs for Xmas?

Caporegime
I've got one t-shirt.

Still don't know if mines going to be able to hold down a job, if not, obviously nothing. Mortgage is too high if we go down to one income. She will think she has to buy me something but it's not important to me.

Its been a **** year.

If she can hold down a job, will probably get something for the house.

Last edited:
Associate
Merely being married to me is present enough ;)

On a more serious note (one that doesn't get me sleeping on the sofa), probably the latest illustrated Harry Potter book as we usually go for small things as Christmas

Soldato
Not sure yet, we have suggested we reduce our usual spend this year and limit it to £50 as most of the time we just ask each other what they want and then go and buy that and it all seems a bit pointless.

Doesn't help that i'm particular and so she's scared of buying something that i wouldn't want because i'd have wanted a different model.

Soldato
I tend to hit up https://www.craftstash.co.uk/ for the genrally available stamps, dies etc

For harder to get American Brands, I hit up https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/pages/brands

Obviously there's a lot of different styles across brands and each card maker has their own style! So it would be best to have a look at what she's made.

If you fancy a big gift - if she's not got one I can suggest a Sizzixs BigShot (my other halfs fav machine!) or a cricut which allows people to cut, draw , foil etc. There's also a foilquill which can allow for hand foiling, which is nice to add small metallic touches to cards.

This is all way above my head haha! Thanks for the links, i'll try and drop some hints to see if the Sizzixs is of any use to her! :)

Pet Northerner
Don
This is all way above my head haha! Thanks for the links, i'll try and drop some hints to see if the Sizzixs is of any use to her! :)
haha no worries man, thankfully my OH is not coy about what she wants (I get a big list and pick just a few things from it so it's still kind of a suprise).

If you OH has a bigshot you'd know, it's sizable! But it's very useful for large die cutting.

Soldato
haha no worries man, thankfully my OH is not coy about what she wants (I get a big list and pick just a few things from it so it's still kind of a suprise).

If you OH has a bigshot you'd know, it's sizable! But it's very useful for large die cutting.

She definitely doesn't have one, she really only hand makes cards for friends and family, do you think it's something she'd have use for?

Back
Top Bottom