AC Midea - icon

Associate
Hey everybody,

I just moved in a new apartment and it already has 2 ACs. I wonder what this icon means. The AC is Midea. The icon appears when it is turned on heating and when it makes the desired temperature and it stops to work.

I will appreciate your help.

Soldato
I can't see any thing obvious online. Have you tried googling the model number of the unit to see if you can find the user manual (if you dont have the hard copy that is)?

Soldato
Is it not the unit operating icon?

Meaning that when the unit is doing its thing the icon comes on and then when it gets to the right temp it turns off, then when the temp goes down it comes on again to show it is in operation.

Associate
OP
Actually, after 24 hours of testing I maybe know the answer.

Maybe it is the opposite. This icon is showing when the AC stopped working and it disappears when the temperature is below the desired one.
I made the AC to work at 18C today and the red icon is showing all day and AC is not working, because the temperature in the apartment is over 18.

Soldato
Actually, after 24 hours of testing I maybe know the answer.

Maybe it is the opposite. This icon is showing when the AC stopped working and it disappears when the temperature is below the desired one.
I made the AC to work at 18C today and the red icon is showing all day and AC is not working, because the temperature in the apartment is over 18.
If I were you I would have a look in the manual (download it if you havent got it) just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom