Ryan Giggs Arrested

Associate
Crazy how giggs turned out, he had such a clean rep in his long playing career, guess we never really know whats going on behind closed doors.

Caporegime
Crazy how giggs turned out, he had such a clean rep in his long playing career, guess we never really know whats going on behind closed doors.

Makes you wonder how many have done similar and never been caught. I've heard stories of wags walking in on their fella banging another broad and just getting on with it. Status and money is a helluva drug.

Associate
Makes you wonder how many have done similar and never been caught. I've heard stories of wags walking in on their fella banging another broad and just getting on with it. Status and money is a helluva drug.

Sounds about right, Like the days with Kings and mistresses.

Soldato
Expecting some fit millionaire to bang only the same old broad for the rest of his life is one of the most unreasonable things I've ever heard. Everybody knows it and especially the wags. Studies have shown that females would rather share an alpha than be with an exclusive beta. Nothing wrong with it.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Expecting some fit millionaire to bang only the same old broad for the rest of his life is one of the most unreasonable things I've ever heard. Everybody knows it and especially the wags. Studies have shown that females would rather share an alpha than be with an exclusive beta. Nothing wrong with it.

At least if you are Coleen Rooney you know that you are only going to get more attractive in his eyes as you get older.

Soldato
OP

Heard it all now. :rolleyes:

Soldato
^ Related story - I once got dragged into Mahiki in London one night years ago - 2011 or 2012 I think - and saw Ryan Giggs in there (they’d lost to Fulham that day in the league) on a near-empty dance floor.

I don’t know what his marital status was back then but he had half a dozen women hanging off him, each vying for attention and he looked like I do when go out out to eat somewhere new and can’t decide what to pick.

Soldato
He is entitled to the presumption of innocence.

Notice that the incident happened last year. If I were being cynical I might suggest that sexism is at play here with the police and courts having to believe women.

He will have his day in court and the truth will out.

Back
Top Bottom