Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Apart becoming a communist, is there a way to get this game for £40? A quick scout around the normal places looks like a no?
Gamesplanet US had it legit for £41 but I think its sold out now (activision US approved reseller). Battle.net no longer sell 3rd party keys so you have to buy direct at full price!

Caporegime
you could always if have access go members market. many people who got new nvidia cards get black ops free with card and sell it.

the game mode types are putting me off getting it. cyber attack is my fav game mode yet the ones on there arent really my cuppa tea. gunna watch some people play tomorrow see how it is .

Associate
you could always if have access go members market. many people who got new nvidia cards get black ops free with card and sell it.

the game mode types are putting me off getting it. cyber attack is my fav game mode yet the ones on there arent really my cuppa tea. gunna watch some people play tomorrow see how it is .

I’ll keep an eye out. Nothing available there at the moment.

Single player and zombies for me.

Soldato
Just watched someone complete the campaign on PS5. Only took them 3 hours 28 mins & they were not even rushing it! Looks so uninspiring the gfx, locations, characters sound all seem pretty dreary & generic to me :eek: Hope Zombies is better otherwise they are never ever getting £49.99 from me for the SP campaign no wonder Nvidia are giving it away with 3xxx GPUs :rolleyes:

Associate
Just watched someone complete the campaign on PS5. Only took them 3 hours 28 mins & they were not even rushing it! Looks so uninspiring the gfx, locations, characters sound all seem pretty dreary & generic to me :eek: Hope Zombies is better otherwise they are never ever getting £49.99 from me for the SP campaign no wonder Nvidia are giving it away with 3xxx GPUs :rolleyes:

Can't comment on the length of the campaign as I'm only in 2-3 missions. Areas seem very detailed and graphics are awesome. Maybe it was the stream quality?

Associate
Apologies if this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know if ( or can link me to ), any confirmation if purchasers of the 3080 cards from Overclockers are still getting a code for Cod ? Mine is due to be delivered today but nothing yet.

Soldato
Bought this on the here and although I gave Geforce details to the seller I am getting this error, see screenshot, lots of these games have been sold here so did not think thee would be an issue.
kthprV6.png

Associate
@Gibbo can we get any confirmation on the COD codes please? Ordered yesterday, nothing on the email. Spoke to Nvidia CS this morning as Overclockers is listed as partner on this, they said the code should be coming. Can you confirm please?

Soldato
Bought this on the here and although I gave Geforce details to the seller I am getting this error, see screenshot, lots of these games have been sold here so did not think thee would be an issue.
kthprV6.png
It has to be redeemed through the Battle.net app to complete the redemption.

Soldato
Anywhere to get this cheaper than £49?

I'm happy to buy games at £49, I just don't like doing it when it's very similar to the current game. ie FIFA/COD etc

Soldato
Anywhere to get this cheaper than £49?

I'm happy to buy games at £49, I just don't like doing it when it's very similar to the current game. ie FIFA/COD etc
Check the Members market, loads sold in there recently.

Either that or use a VPN to get it for £26 or £44 for the ultimate edition.

Back
Top Bottom