• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Looks like the "very small batch" of TUF Non-OC was around 4 cards, as I've dropped 3 places and I know someone (no 339) above me in the queue got shipped a card...
At that rate maybe I'll get a card in 9 weeks at 4 cards per week...

Permabanned
ASU’s tuf non ok card is being produced in very small numbers at the moment as the binned chips are to good to put into these cards and are used for ok versions could be December or January before this changes

Associate
Gigabyte Eagle 3080. last week 51 this week 33. Still trying to find elsewhere. Assume that everyone that is buying from competitors sites are not paying the 'Launch' price? reluctant to pay out a higher price now ive waited so long. :(

Associate
So on 06 was on 1208 queue, now I am on position 1117 for the strix 3080 oc guess there is some light at the end of the tunnel albeit faint

Associate
that sucks dude, but i expect it will be the start of more incoming stock over the next few weeks, fingers crossed. but just like many other companies OC Versions will be prio :(

Trouble is, every single AIB including NVIDIA have behaved the same. I expect NAVI will be the same as the same AIBs are involved. Only if previous patterns follows the NAVI will not be usable for a few months after release while they fix their drivers for the real world, or wait for Intel's gaming card that is being implied across the industry. The way things are going, I would get a comparative Intel GPU earlier than my ASUS TUF NON OC.
Asus and EVGA have sunk so low in my opinion. Feel sorry for the buyers in the Asus queue. Time to take a step back and expect my build next year.

Associate
ASU’s tuf non ok card is being produced in very small numbers at the moment as the binned chips are to good to put into these cards and are used for ok versions could be December or January before this changes

I think the problem is that all the GPU chips are good chips so that issue will always be the case, especially with the fact that the TUF OC version has such a tiny Overclock that every single gpu chip will reach

Back
Top Bottom