• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Don't be so naive, OCUK etc regularly use any excuse/pretext to gouge customers. People who have been on this forum for a long time have seen the OCUK excuse playbook many times "Supply and demand" is just another catch-all excuse to justify gouging, the whole Ampwhere launch from start to finish was a planned gouge/cash grab for a vapourware product, where NV and retailers worked hand in glove to gouge customers (up front I might add) for nothing more than a place in a queue, without even the slightest idea of when they could fulfill their side of the bargain...they knew most consumers are epic mugs and are only too happy to have their pants pullled down, so NV/retailers bent them over without even the courtesy of lube.

PS You're not smart talking about "Supply and demand" as if it's a concept only you are aware of...

What you still doing here then? If OC keeping gouging, why are you still using them for components? If not why you associating with them and darkening the forums with your presence?

Really simple If you can’t afford to stick a few quid out to buy latest model GPU, don’t.

If you can’t sit and wait like a good little kid like everyone else who’s ordered and paid for components, don’t, sit with what you have and buy one next year.

Bleating on forums will not speed up the supply chain, it’ll just make you look foolish.

Associate
Based on queue position movements they are getting around 50 TUF OC a week, how this relates to other model shipments I don't know as Asus (ROG) recently apologized for the lack of UK supply.

Soldato
OCUK aren't selling bottled water to people in the desert. No one needs the cards that badly or that quickly that they couldn't make do without until supply exceeds demand.

Don't get me wrong, the excuses like "exchange rates" and such that were/are used to justify prices going up as people are literally checking out, as well taking pre-orders (and cash) for products they know those people won't receive for months, if at all, is skeevy af, but it's par for the course.

You either accept that's the way it is and vote with your wallet, or you don't, because it's never going to change - that's for damn sure.

Soldato
What you still doing here then? If OC keeping gouging, why are you still using them for components? If not why you associating with them and darkening the forums with your presence?

Really simple If you can’t afford to stick a few quid out to buy latest model GPU, don’t.

If you can’t sit and wait like a good little kid like everyone else who’s ordered and paid for components, don’t, sit with what you have and buy one next year.

Bleating on forums will not speed up the supply chain, it’ll just make you look foolish.

It's a cracking forum, that's why I'm here.

Who said I'm still using them for components?

I can afford any GPU, CPU or anything else PC related mate. And I haven't ordered a GPU either, so every assumption you have made so far has been wrong.

Believe you me sunshine, I can wait for anything until it hits the price I assign to it.

Who is bleating? I'm telling it like it is. The ones looking foolish are the ones paying way over the odds to wait in a queue, and then making excuses for retailers...

I don't like seeing people getting ripped off for GPU's, because the more reatilers and big corps get away with it, the worse things will get for everyone.

Associate
It's a cracking forum, that's why I'm here.

Who said I'm still using them for components?

I can afford any GPU, CPU or anything else PC related mate. And I haven't ordered a GPU either, so every assumption you have made so far has been wrong.

Believe you me sunshine, I can wait for anything until it hits the price I assign to it.

Who is bleating? I'm telling it like it is. The ones looking foolish are the ones paying way over the odds to wait in a queue, and then making excuses for retailers...

I don't like seeing people getting ripped off for GPU's, because the more reatilers and big corps get away with it, the worse things will get for everyone.

Few things.

This thread is discussing cards available at OC.

You’ve got expendable income, cool me too, never said you didn’t and I’m not going to have a d*ck measuring contest as I’m an adult.

Also never said you bought a GPU.

I paid MSRP for my ASUS card, price at OCUK on release day was same price as everywhere else, same price it will be in 6 months when stock is readily available. So tell me who have they ripped off?

Also my point regarding those who can’t wait and will pay the inflated prices still stands. Can’t blame a business for making money off the market.

Also can you stop with the mate and the sunshine please?

Soldato
Back from my ban for posting about German websites ..lol
naughty boy, I got put in the naughty corner other day too for talking about take away places. Yes let it be mate, I think people have now enough ways to find a card they want. Don't get banned on this forum it's one of the best for tech related stuff and has a lot of very knowledgeable people on it. Stay a regular member it's a fun place, so don't be naughty again it's not worth it.

I know everyone is upset about their cards not being available but the Mods on here have really been cool, considering some of the rubbish being posted in recent weeks.

I think time to drop all the silly stuff from everyone and the trolling of other users and the site by some of the new members that appeared recently.

Associate
naughty boy, I got put in the naughty corner other day too for talking about take away places. Yes let it be mate, I think people have now enough ways to find a card they want. Don't get banned on this forum it's one of the best for tech related stuff and has a lot of very knowledgeable people on it. Stay a regular member it's a fun place, so don't be naughty again it's not worth it.

Yeah I shall be a good boy from now on .. at least my 3070 is in the post :)

Back
Top Bottom