• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone else experiencing this bug on 12 Pro Max? When I get a notification whilst typing, the vibrate just gets stuck at 100%. Nonstop vibrate, have to restart the phone to stop it. Infuriating.

Soldato
I love the new (old) design. It feels more solid. Coming from a XS Max I find the cameras on the back to be ridiculous though.
Another thing that seems improved is the sound. Seems to pack a bit more punch and is clearer.

I still get weird fluctuating volume when typing and other things on my new 12 Pro Max other than with music.

Soldato
Got my 12 Pro Max yesterday, its a great upgrade over my 6S Plus. My Apple silicon case was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday but it never arrived, I'm assuming someone along the delivery chain helped themselves to it :(. Guess I'll have to claim on my credit card.

Soldato
Got my 12 Pro Max yesterday, its a great upgrade over my 6S Plus. My Apple silicon case was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday but it never arrived, I'm assuming someone along the delivery chain helped themselves to it :(. Guess I'll have to claim on my credit card.

How does it feel size wise compared to the 6S Plus - the last plus phone I had was the 6 and I'm still iffy about the max at the moment.

Soldato
So, I'm kinda past the not having a home button already, I did have the battery percentage on the battery on my 6s, but for some weird assed reason they don't let you do it on the newer phones..

The front of the 12 does feel odd tho and its an uber static magnet and I still need to get a proper case and protector..

Soldato
So, I'm kinda past the not having a home button already, I did have the battery percentage on the battery on my 6s, but for some weird assed reason they don't let you do it on the newer phones..

The front of the 12 does feel odd tho and its an uber static magnet and I still need to get a proper case and protector..
when you swipe down to control panel the battery percentage is there, im guessing due to the cameras there wasn't space

I've picked my 256gb up from waitrose today, but still havent opened it as I simply cant make my mind up if I should have got the 512gb grrrrr

Soldato
Yeah, I know where it is, but I cant see an actual reason for them to remove the option..
They could have easily had the network signal strength on the left with the network name and that would have given them plenty of room on the right..

Associate
Yeah, I know where it is, but I cant see an actual reason for them to remove the option..
They could have easily had the network signal strength on the left with the network name and that would have given them plenty of room on the right..
They could have easily put the text within the battery icon. This was stopped from the X due to space but on the Max there’s really no excuse for not having it.

Soldato
I think I'm fine with the 12 tbh, its a bit annoying having to drop my mask to pay in shops but I could use my watch if it was an issue, like the size, like the speed increase over the 6s, camera, not used it a huge amount so far, I just need to find a case I like, thinking the Torras Military one as the Caseology one is silicon and I'm not a fan of cases that are a bit "grippy"..

Back
Top Bottom