Winter 2020/2021

Associate
Odd weather round my neck of the woods. Dense fog on a morning and evening, with a very greasy road surface.

Other than that I love a chill in the air. Did some kettlebells in the garden this afternoon and barely broke a sweat. Lovely.

Associate
I'm absolutely dreading winter this year mainly because it seems like its gonna be a wet one.
Hardly a day goes by without a rain shower.

Man of Honour
Sadly the models at the moment don't have much to offer outside of damp and dreary - was some hints of a 2010 style setup but typically fast evaporated as it got closer.

It will probably snow sulphuric acid the way 2020 is going.

Shouldn't that be in spoiler tags?

Soldato
Mild and not over wet today and without as many tourists we have more of the playground to ourselves

Screenshot-20201114-151448-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Soldato
I haven't been able to do anything in my garden for the last thirteen days due to it either raining or wet.

Seems like this is what winter is now, no snow, just damp, wet, grey skies and dark at 4PM thanks to GMT.

Meh

Soldato
I haven't been able to do anything in my garden for the last thirteen days due to it either raining or wet.

Seems like this is what winter is now, no snow, just damp, wet, grey skies and dark at 4PM thanks to GMT.

Meh

Far too warm as well 15c this afternoon barely need to switch the heating on wake up in the morning too hot!

Man of Honour
Looks like anyone on high ground has a good chance of seeing some snow the next few days but very marginal for lower ground.

Caporegime
frost outside this morning , felt kinda unsafe to walk but other people were jogging.

guess my trainers have crap grip

Man of Honour
BBC seems to think here in the very far south, we are getting Heavy snow Friday morning. You are off your rocker Met Office.

JP2Ds54l.png.jpg

The models are on a knife edge - there is a band passing through the midlands and south but only looks like people on high ground will really see anything at all and it will likely be fleeting even if it does snow to lower ground.

Back
Top Bottom