• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Hi All. Got my series x and I am very impressed. However when I go from the dashboard to say halo 5 I briefly get hdmi signal lost and the regained.
Is this something to do with HDR?

Thanks

Soldato
Hi All. Got my series x and I am very impressed. However when I go from the dashboard to say halo 5 I briefly get hdmi signal lost and the regained.
Is this something to do with HDR?

Thanks

It's the Xbox changing video signal. The dashboard is only rendered in 1080p. So it'll change to 4K when booting a game.

Associate
Thanks for the replies, turned out Hdr is only available on ports 2 and 3 on my Bravia. Sorted now. Gonna have to look into a 120hz Tv, pc gaming at 100hz has ruined me. Is anyone else having super slow downloads that seem to fluctuate massively? Am on Bt Fibre 100/20 Seem to be averaging at about 20-30 Mbps with occasional jumps to 1000 and then down to 10. I was using wireless and changed to a powerline Tp-link...not much better at all. Anyone else having the same issues?

Soldato
Thanks for the replies, turned out Hdr is only available on ports 2 and 3 on my Bravia. Sorted now. Gonna have to look into a 120hz Tv, pc gaming at 100hz has ruined me. Is anyone else having super slow downloads that seem to fluctuate massively? Am on Bt Fibre 100/20 Seem to be averaging at about 20-30 Mbps with occasional jumps to 1000 and then down to 10. I was using wireless and changed to a powerline Tp-link...not much better at all. Anyone else having the same issues?

Make sure you close all games/apps on the Xbox otherwise download is capped at around 35mbps

Associate
Preloaded the Series X version of Cod Black OPS Cold War during the week, ready for when the disc turned up. Disc came today, inserted disc and Xbox is transferring 26GB of data from disc and re-downloading the Xbox One version of the game :eek::confused::mad:

Soldato
Preloaded the Series X version of Cod Black OPS Cold War during the week, ready for when the disc turned up. Disc came today, inserted disc and Xbox is transferring 26GB of data from disc and re-downloading the Xbox One version of the game :eek::confused::mad:

It seems there is 2 verisons of the game on xbox series, so if you preload for physical its pointless?

Man of Honour
Associate

So from Google searching in my case it's not Xboxes fault. Activision have released two versions of the new Cod and aren't using smart delivery. My game says Xbox One / Xbox Series X on front, so it's the Xbox One version, it needs to say Xbox Series X first :(

Back
Top Bottom