Peter Sutcliffe has died

Man of Honour
No loss to society.

I don't think he had a cushy time inside either. He has had a coffee pot smashed into his face, been blinded by a pen and slashed with a blade to name but three and would've been looking over his shoulder the whole time.

Man of Honour
As for Wearside Jack, that threw the investigation off course and more women were murdered.

A cold case DNA review was conducted some years back and Wearside Jack, aka John Humble, was identified by DNA on the envelope he sent the cops after he was pinched for D&D and his DNA taken. He got 8 years for perverting justice.

Caporegime
As for Wearside Jack, that threw the investigation off course and more women were murdered.

A cold case DNA review was conducted some years back and Wearside Jack, aka John Humble, was identified by DNA on the envelope he sent the cops after he was pinched for D&D and his DNA taken. He got 8 years for perverting justice.

From memory if he hadn't done that then 3 or 4 victims might still be alive. I'd have charged him as an accomplice.

Soldato
Yeah, if I lived in Dewsbury, I'd be afraid to open my door too.
I was born there and lived near most of my life ,what can I say apart from it's got a lot of charity shops and depressed people walking around ,I love to visit just to see how far I have moved away from existence like that
Yes I remember the fear also and the diabolical way the case was handled

Back
Top Bottom