Free delivery option missing at check out

Caporegime
Dont know if its a bug but I dont have an option for free delivery for forum members at check out, any one know if OCUK has stopped it. tia
Still there for me, regardless of if it’s a £7.99 basket (RM 2nd Class is free), or a £79.99 basket (DPD Next Day is free).

Is your forum account definitely linked properly?

Associate
Happened to me as well, you have to register your forum account again and you will then get the option for free delivery

Associate
OP
heres a thing. I tried again just now and I put in 1 item I need and then went to basket to see if it was working today, and yes it was. so I added my other 2 items and went to basket and now free shipping is gone again. I am ordering 4 watercooling fittings and a bottle off coolant. I removed the coolant from the order and now free shipping is there again, any ideas what is happening lol

Soldato
heres a thing. I tried again just now and I put in 1 item I need and then went to basket to see if it was working today, and yes it was. so I added my other 2 items and went to basket and now free shipping is gone again. I am ordering 4 watercooling fittings and a bottle off coolant. I removed the coolant from the order and now free shipping is there again, any ideas what is happening lol

It's possible there is some me regulation on shipping that coolant which means they have to used tracked shipping which costs more?

I stress I'm guessing I'm not sure.

Associate
OP
I just tried 4 different types off coolant and each time the free shipping is not available, I remove the coolant and free shipping is back, looks like its coolant that's the problem. Will give ocuk a ring tomorrow and sort it...should be fun , another 50 minutes sat waiting for an answer!

Soldato
looks like it, dont think its ever happened before when I order coolant though.....will ask tomorrow cheers all

When I used to brew beer, if I wanted co2 bulbs in my order, I couldn't get the free shipping option, I guess something to do with shipping pressurised gas bulbs, I appreciate coolant isn't pressurised gas but I'm guess there is something similar going on.

Soldato
Scilly islands? Only royalmail gives offshore on standard shipping - for larger items it has to go courier and they all treat offshore islands as a premium service so won't be included in free shipping.

Associate
OP
Could it just be a weight vs price issue? If you add a high value item does it fix it
ni, it seems to be the coolant that cause it
Scilly islands? Only royalmail gives offshore on standard shipping - for larger items it has to go courier and they all treat offshore islands as a premium service so won't be included in free shipping.
Scilly islands ?...whats that got to do with anything, I live in Shropshire :)

Soldato
Location looked exotic :D

Send a website or post in customer service in that case, shouldn't be an issue for chemicals etc for UK - maybe a problem with product setup or some new rules?

Associate
OP
just an update, phoned ocuk today and they did not know why the website is adding £8.70 delivery cost on coolants. It must be a bug so they took my order by phone and I got the free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom