Vince's Xmas Storage Give Away! Want a free NVME? Come inside!

Associate
3qh0d8v87cz51.jpg

Soldato
My ex was trying to feed our baby but he wasn't having any of it and wouldn't eat any of his dinner.

“Try the Airplane", I said.

Airplane? What is it?

"It's a classic spoof film from the 1980s but that's not important right now"

Permabanned
2020 is surely a year to forget with COVID and so many of my inspirations dying.

To name a few: Sean Connery, Johnny Nash, Eddie Van Halen and Peter Sutcliffe. RIP

Man of Honour
OP
Not sure they're available of the two he posted ;)

Did you get my trust message, @Vince? I sent it but it was while I was having silly internet issues so I'm not 100% convinced it went.

I do indeed have it :D Thank you sir! Some good ones in here so far, i've got my eyes on a couple of winners already!!

Associate
Why do the Swedish navy have barcodes on their ships? So when they get back to port they can ScanDaNavyIn
And a slightly more risqué - At the last supper Jesus breaks the bread and says this is my body, he pours the wine and says this is my blood ... and then he opens a jar of Mayo and Judas says "Okay buddy I'm going to stop you right there"

Soldato
@Thekwango - Family friendly version? :D

Not sure they're available of the two he posted ;)
Oops, sorry chaps. Got a bit carried away.....believe it or not the Russian one was the family friendlier version!! Don’t even remember what the other one was I posted that got deleted, any chance of a reminder so I can remove it from my repertoire!?

Associate
After completing my intensive prostate examination, the doctor left just before the nurse arrived.

After closing the door, she whispered three words that no man wants to hear - "Who was that?"

Back
Top Bottom