** GIGABYTE BLOW OPEN THE MONITOR SWEETSPOT**

Soldato
Bought my stepdad the G27QC, very nice bit of the kit! The curve is fairly subtle in real life which is very nice. I expected it to be much more "in your face".

Associate
I personally do not like curve monitors (or tv) but as with everything in live you can get used to it..
i think it makes more sense with ultrawides if you sit really close to the monitor.. but this is all personal preference ..

G27Q seems to be a good offer .. .but not with LG 27gl850 being available for 350£

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK Any word about delivery dates for the next batch of G34WQC please? Had a pre-order open for a month now. Thanks.

They are coming in in such dribs and drabs mate even orders I've had open for a month I'm only receiving like a quarter of and then waiting for more.

I don't have an eta currently for the next batch but they sent us 14 2 weeks ago.

Associate
Its good to have an update but I too have had an order in for a month. Trying to stay cool and not cancel but its getting harder as this is a present for my lad.

Associate
Went for an Acer XV340CKP instead. IPS instead of VA, but had the 144Hz refresh rate and 2x DisplayPort connections I was after.

Associate
Hi, I've ordered the 27" gigabyte monitor but it hast arrived. Is everything ok with the order? I ordered it on sunday for next day delivery but havent heard anything back yet.
Thanks.

Associate
Yep. Contact customer service by phone or webnote with your order details. If it was in stock and you ordered before the cut-off time for Sunday delivery, ask them to amend the delivery service to next day, and request a refund of your shipment fee.

Back
Top Bottom