Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
OLED is such a game changer for me. I’ve got last year’s C9 and I can’t go back to a normally LED TV. My only complaint is the magic remote as it’s so damn sensitive for bringing up the cursor. I wish there was a way to disable it unless I press a specific button to call it up.
One way is to pair it to a different LG TV. But that's not very sustainable unless you have the other TV around all the time.

You could also just get the normal LG IR remote. They all work fine.

Soldato
Bit of an idiot to steal a phone these days, I presume Apple can trace it?
Someone stole my iPhone 7 a couple of years ago. Never turned up on find my iphone, just disappeared off the radar. Gone. They powered the phone off, and that was that. I kept it on my icloud account for at least a year after, but nothing ever happened.

Man of Honour
Forgot I ordered these so bit of a surprise when they rocked up earlier.

zoeJ4Fu.jpg 4LuatYR.jpg

Etnies - Jameson 2 Eco
TOMS - Carlo

First time ever buying shoes online as normally go in and try pairs on in stores. I like shoes I don't even need to bend over to put on, just slip feet in and BAM, sneakered up :cool:

Caporegime
ETNIES!

Holy crap I forgot those even existed :D

Back in Saffrica all the cool kids had them when they came out. And those camo-trousers, can't remember the name, always wanted a pair and eventually got one as a hand-me-down when they were out of fashion :p

I still rocked the hell out of them, fashion's not the boss of me.

Soldato
Someone stole my iPhone 7 a couple of years ago. Never turned up on find my iphone, just disappeared off the radar. Gone. They powered the phone off, and that was that. I kept it on my icloud account for at least a year after, but nothing ever happened.

I don't know how iPhones work, can they not be reset? It would only show if they booted it up with your install. Anyway, as long as you reported it stolen, the IMEI gets blocked and it's not much use. I guess they can sell it abroad or something though?

Man of Honour
ETNIES!

Holy crap I forgot those even existed :D

Back in Saffrica all the cool kids had them when they came out. And those camo-trousers, can't remember the name, always wanted a pair and eventually got one as a hand-me-down when they were out of fashion :p

I still rocked the hell out of them, fashion's not the boss of me.

Etnies are immense. Had them a couple times before too but my last pair were devastated by a steaming dog turd on the grass one day and it was basically a writeoff as no way was I handling those given how squished all over the pile was. I threw them in a bin immediately and sulked for a whole week.

I only just remembered them when looking at my old shoes thinking they need replacing as the soles were getting on and recalled how comfy Etnies were :cool:

Back
Top Bottom