• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.4%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I used to play a lot of COD back in my PS3 days, MW, WaW, then MW2 and Black ops - but I have no interest it in now, aside from the Zombies mode.

In fact I've got almost no interest in most MP vs games now, Co-op and SP is where it's at. I'm too old for the MP stuff now :D:p

Just got an email from Amazon, they'll have more stock available as of noon on launch day. Good luck!

Hello!

The Sony PlayStation 5 will be available for order again on Amazon.co.uk on 19 November 2020 after 12:00 noon GMT. Stock is limited.

We will make every effort to deliver all orders as soon as possible. If you order, we will email you with an estimated delivery date. However, this may be subject to change.

Soldato
I used to play a lot of COD back in my PS3 days, MW, WaW, then MW2 and Black ops - but I have no interest it in now, aside from the Zombies mode.

In fact I've got almost no interest in most MP vs games now, Co-op and SP is where it's at. I'm too old for the MP stuff now :D:p

Just got an email from Amazon, they'll have more stock available as of noon on launch day. Good luck!
Quoting this so people don’t miss it.

good luck to anyone trying to grab one !

V F

V F

Soldato

I never liked the look of COD even back to the days when it was versus Quake 3/CS. COD to me always looked cheesy then Battlefield looking the better aspect back when it was BF2 vs COD.

Plus I'm glad I never chased COD when it's like Fifa, 500 versions. Some of the campaigns were fun with the 2 - 3 games I've got.

Soldato
Is EA play on PS really only £20 a year?
Yeah I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Cheap as chips. There's some decent stuff on there. I played BF5 for a bit last week and it looks incredible with HDR on my OLED and that's on a base PS4. Quickly uninstalled and thought 'yep, I'm playing that on the PS5'. Same with Fallen Order. DA: Inquisition is on there aswell which I fancy a play through. Mass Effect Andromeda. Bargain.

Last edited:
Soldato
I had it for a year back in October last year and it was still only £20 back then. Not bothered renewing it as I didn't use it a great deal and now it's bundled in with Game Pass I can just play stuff on the XsS.

Soldato
I had it for a year back in October last year and it was still only £20 back then. Not bothered renewing it as I didn't use it a great deal and now it's bundled in with Game Pass I can just play stuff on the XsS.

The gamepass deal is great, I just don't have an Xbox anymore. £20 is great even if I only have it for a year just to play through what's on there.

Soldato
Yep me too.

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"PlayStation 5 Console"
Estimated arrival date: November 19 2020

Soldato
Amazon!!!! Stop giving me a heart attack!
Same email as you guys - confirmation for 19th November.
I'd paid with Gift Card Balance, so no card check to complete. Now we wait.

Back
Top Bottom