• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I pre-ordered from Game on 25th Sept, and have had both confirmation emails (5th Nov & 12th Nov) and money taken from my account (13th Nov) . So it might be worth contacting them.

trust me, I have tried, Facebook/Twitter and email. No response at all, like they have totally gone dark. Last email I gotten was that they were going to take payments from the 10-17th and there was need to panic... well guess what? I’m ******* PANICKING!!! :((((

Soldato
Yeah, it makes sense to use DPD for the Highlands, it would be a waste of money to send one of their delivery guys up there when they're normally doing ridiculous volume and short stops.

Soldato
Also people who ordered from Amazon, I would not panic. If you order regularly from Amazon (and they deliver normally using Amazon logistics), you will see that they can and do physically despatch up until the early hours of the day it is due..

Soldato
Also people who ordered from Amazon, I would not panic. If you order regularly from Amazon (and they deliver normally using Amazon logistics), you will see that they can and do physically despatch up until the early hours of the day it is due..

Yeah you get a delivery appointment scheduled message the day before and then it usually updates at around 2:30AM 'Package arrived at the final delivery station, wherever, GB' on the day of release. Still not stopping me from manically refreshing it though! :)

Soldato
One of mine from Smyths has the tracking info since 14th, amazon one should start moving tomorrow. One is for a friend and the other is for my son, still fancy one for myself might have a go at getting one on Thursday.

Soldato
Damn, feel sorry for the ones having items dispatched via hermes. They literally are the worst, basically give anyone with a working car a job. Would not trust them with a PS5.

Would think a big company like amazon would have enough experience to not use them by now.

I still prefer them to amazon logistics (pre covid), they at least dont keep their drivers out till 1am doing deliveries and give you a tracker/window every time.

I had a amazon logistics delivery today at 9am, first time ever for them, i asked the guy why so early, and he explained usually the issue with amazon logistics is they prioritise businesses, so for people who share a run with businesses, they usually 6pm at the very earliest. So blame all those people who get delivered to their workplace he said. Since march, according to the driver, the balance for my area has gone from about 60/40 to about 10/90 on business vs residential so residential customers now getting better service, he couldnt give me an answer as to why only about 1/4 of deliveries are tracked though.

With that said I havent had any 3rd party courier from amazon probably for at least 5 years now. So no idea why hermes is been used for you. I wonder if they did this as an emergency after their failure on the Xbox Series launch.

Soldato

Yeah this can happen, normally I get dispatches at around 11pm to 1am, but my xbox series S, was dispatched after 5am, didnt arrive at my local depot until nearly 11am, and it still came that day.

Back
Top Bottom