Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I only ever owned 1 pair of Etnies shoes when I was about 14/15 but I actually had my mum send them back as I didn't like the bottom of the shoe for skating as it had no board feel when I stood on it.

I did love etnies jeans though!

Soldato
OLED is such a game changer for me. I’ve got last year’s C9 and I can’t go back to a normally LED TV. My only complaint is the magic remote as it’s so damn sensitive for bringing up the cursor. I wish there was a way to disable it unless I press a specific button to call it up.
Put it on a table :)

Soldato
OLED is such a game changer for me. I’ve got last year’s C9 and I can’t go back to a normally LED TV. My only complaint is the magic remote as it’s so damn sensitive for bringing up the cursor. I wish there was a way to disable it unless I press a specific button to call it up.

Hmm during a TV replacement/swap I kept my old remote, and I haven't bothered pairing it to the new TV yet.

Cursor no longer comes up, and it's been pretty great as it would always trigger before!

Soldato
myhf.jpg

We just bought lots of green stuff to try and add some life to the house.

How long they'll last is any-ones guess!

Soldato
By we you mean she :D

Downward spiral, soon all windowsills will have them, the hallways, tabletops... You will start to contribute to the regrowth of the atmosphere though.

Totally she! If I had my way we'd have no plants and astroturf in the garden. But she's a ecologist and that just wont fly

They're bloody everywhere already and in all the places you've mentioned. Getting these plants was A) My compromise to get rid of the plants I really dislike and B) butter her up so if I do randomly decide to buy a console over the next few weeks I can point at all the green bits :p

If the name fits...
It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under!

(not quite my name but it was the first thing in my mind when I saw all the plants!)

Caporegime
myhf.jpg

We just bought lots of green stuff to try and add some life to the house.

How long they'll last is any-ones guess!

The small ones need next to zero care. Water once in a long while and your fine.

However they are pest traps if an aphid gets near them each aphid can reproduce by itself daily and will reproduce 10 times before dying.

So

Day 1 - 1 aphid
Day 2 - 2
Day 3 - 4
Day 4 - 8

Now you won't notice them as they are literally tiny and say they go unnoticed for a few weeks until their numbers are more numerous.

Day 30 - 5.4 million

Yeah that's right. So make sure you check them regularly for pests. Especially if you have them near doors or windows that will be left open even for a few hours.

Soldato
The small ones need next to zero care. Water once in a long while and your fine.

However they are pest traps if an aphid gets near them each aphid can reproduce by itself daily and will reproduce 10 times before dying.

So

Day 1 - 1 aphid
Day 2 - 2
Day 3 - 4
Day 4 - 8

Now you won't notice them as they are literally tiny and say they go unnoticed for a few weeks until their numbers are more numerous.

Day 30 - 5.4 million

Yeah that's right. So make sure you check them regularly for pests. Especially if you have them near doors or windows that will be left open even for a few hours.

Just get a few pet ladybirds. Jobs a good 'un.

Soldato
I don't know how iPhones work, can they not be reset? It would only show if they booted it up with your install. Anyway, as long as you reported it stolen, the IMEI gets blocked and it's not much use. I guess they can sell it abroad or something though?
I don't know what they did to it, but the IMEI was indeed blocked, phone company notified, so on. I can only assume they're shipping them off to Africa or something.

Soldato

So

Day 1 - 1 aphid
Day 2 - 2
Day 3 - 4
Day 4 - 8

Day 30 - 5.4 million

I don't like many plants but I've some how acquired lots of succulents around the house. Including these ones we probably have about 10 dotted around and a few Aloes. Love simple hardy plants!

good tips about the aphids though, appreciated. I think that's what we got on one of our old
Plants at our old house and it eventually died

Soldato
You might find it better to soak them instead of watering them. My wife has done that with the majority of our plants with great success. The only ones that don't get soaked are the enormous ones. She's also opened a botanical garden in our living room.

Soldato
Yeah we she often waters them for a little tray at the bottom of their decorative pots and let them suck up all the water.
She's already walking around the house placing them in spots and saying "we need new ones for here"

No problem bunging plants in every crevice but when I want to put surround sound speakers up, I'm the bad guy and making the house look ugly!

Soldato
Yeah we she often waters them for a little tray at the bottom of their decorative pots and let them suck up all the water.
She's already walking around the house placing them in spots and saying "we need new ones for here"

No problem bunging plants in every crevice but when I want to put surround sound speakers up, I'm the bad guy and making the house look ugly!

Haha! Exactly this. We went to Ikea recently and she bought a huge house plant and heaps of little ones. I'm picking up a soundbar tonight and she said "that's not going in the living room, there's no room!". Psh!

Soldato
Haha! Exactly this. We went to Ikea recently and she bought a huge house plant and heaps of little ones. I'm picking up a soundbar tonight and she said "that's not going in the living room, there's no room!". Psh!

See you need to learn. Move from big floor standing speakers, and then after years of complaints a sound bar will be insanely well received (although sounding worse for music, it's much better during films)

Back
Top Bottom