• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Still nothing from Game on Amazon for me. Confident Amazon will be OK but Game don't fill me with confidence, it's changed magically from RM 24 to RM 48 and they still haven't even put a pending on my card.

Soldato
Still nothing from Game on Amazon for me. Confident Amazon will be OK but Game don't fill me with confidence, it's changed magically from RM 24 to RM 48 and they still haven't even put a pending on my card.

A few people in the PS5 reddit complaining about Game changing postage. Some guys paid extra for pre noon DPD and just noticed it's been changed to Yodel!

Associate
I have one on order from Amazon and one from Game, Game took the money last week and Amazon will most likely take it tomorrow (had the normal delivery upgraded for relase day email a few days ago).

I will have whichever arrives first and my brother gets the second one - as long as one arrives on Thursday I'm ok :), although I have been tasked with trying to order my friend one on Thursday if/when more stock appears as he hasn't managed to get one.

Associate
Hi guys

does anyone happen to know any of the times that the PS5 will be online for sale on release day?

im wondering if its worth staying up tomorrow to see if any are available at 12am or if its more likely going to be 8am etc on Thursday

any advice /help appreciated!

Soldato
Hi guys

does anyone happen to know any of the times that the PS5 will be online for sale on release day?

im wondering if its worth staying up tomorrow to see if any are available at 12am or if its more likely going to be 8am etc on Thursday

any advice /help appreciated!
The only shop who's stated there will be any launch day stock is Amazon, which is 12 noon on Thursday.

Permabanned
£0.00 active card check just hit my account from Amazon for my scheduled delivery on the 19th - no tracking info yet though. To be fair, I only live about a mile from their fulfilment centre in Dunfermline so it'll likely be Amazon Logistics delivery for me on Thursday.

Soldato
Regretfully ordered demon souls from GameCollection mid last week. Dispatched Thursday apparently. Never used them before. Not turned up yet and they've put an apology on twitter for delays blaming covid.

Guess I'll be playing astro. Sigh.

Soldato
Regretfully ordered demon souls from GameCollection mid last week. Dispatched Thursday apparently. Never used them before. Not turned up yet and they've put an apology on twitter for delays blaming covid.

Guess I'll be playing astro. Sigh.
Just buy it elsewhere and return the GameCollection copy when it turns up ?

Back
Top Bottom