• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RX 6000 Series UK Pricing ?

Associate
You're having a giggle aren't you....there was no bass and treble back then, it didn't exist :D. You just had to ensure the volume was at the correct level for the recording/install.
lol I imagine it's how all the AMD card vendors servers are going to sound around 2pm tomorrow :D:D:D

Associate
Don't have heat and noise issues with mine TBH (Red Dragon) and i'm happy with performance right now, so I'm not interested in getting involved in the F5/Queue game. But everyone has their own req's, I'm also someone who likes to see all the cards on the table (both teams) and for the tech to mature etc. You'll def get a msaaive leap with the XT or the 3800. Good luck tommorow!
Ahhh, if only I had waited for the board partners rather than the AMD references at the time :) - which actually I spose fits in here, as might be another week untill we see add in partner cards.
That said, the reference boards look ok - not like the nightmare blower v56 I have.

Caporegime
Im fairly keen to replace mine now after 3ish years - got it day 1 on the £380 release pricing, but the noise and heat out of it..... and its starting to struggle maintaining >100 fps at 1440 in some titles now.

I'm on a 1070 with same res and 100fps (target)

So I'm jealous.

I was waiting for this gen to upgrade

Soldato
Ahhh, if only I had waited for the board partners rather than the AMD references at the time :) - which actually I spose fits in here, as might be another week untill we see add in partner cards.
That said, the reference boards look ok - not like the nightmare blower v56 I have.

I had a blower card once, never again!

:)

Soldato
I'll try for one but no chance I'm leaving money sitting for 2/3/4 months on a pre-order. If nothing confirmed after order, then I'll just cancel it and wait till new year or stock levels are up again.

Back
Top Bottom