*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Xbox One X definitely had frame drops, stuttered throughout. Series X however seemed to be very smooth. I'd be happy with that on console. Looked good too. Cannot wait for the PC next gen graphics though from launch.

Says in 27 min

That's because the stream has since ended and is now running the playback of the stream. You should click.... the play button lol.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Population density will likely be limited on console versions due to the memory available to draw them all. I am fully expecting the PC version and console next gen version to have no such restriction.

The PS4 version of the game has been leaked too but in encrypted format thanks to Sony's lapse security once again. I doubt the actual game will be leaked however due to the encryption. We might have to wait until 2077 before they decipher it lol.

Associate
One X looked like a slideshow. It seemed they drove the car slowly on purpose as well lol. Who would do that? You just floor it from the off haha.

I dread to think how it would run on standard Xbox One.

Soldato
Looked....fine, i guess. Nothing particlarly exciting in what they did show. If the story isn't bang on then i think this could be a disappointment.

It's going to be a massive disappointment for the vast majority - there's no avoiding that now. Best thing anyone could do is forget about it for a few years and pick it up and just enjoy it with no expectations

Associate
It's going to be a massive disappointment for the vast majority - there's no avoiding that now. Best thing anyone could do is forget about it for a few years and pick it up and just enjoy it with no expectations

Yeah the amount of times I've seen people saying they're spending £1,000+ to upgrade for Cyberpunk... No game could live up to the hype

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom