AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
Still find it crazy that AMD seem to not be airing any of these CPUs in, they could air freight thousands of them at still a relatively low price.

The 3000 series I believe still continues to come in on air shipments atm
It’s out of stock on their own website...but they are keep claiming it wasn’t a paper launch. Was looking on on the bay site and the amount of scalpers selling rtx and 5000 series hit an an all time high. And you can’t even report them!! 3090 for over £2000!! My whole build cost less than that:eek:
How come the only cpu that is highly promoted for gamers doesn’t come with far cry 6?

Associate
Another site is allegedly getting 232 5950Xs by the end of the week. I am 217th in the queue there, got the email out of the blue, so you can imagine how excited I am. It looks like even higher end SKUs are slowly making it to the UK, so patience guys, your order could show up way sooner than you think.

Associate
@Gibbo and chance of a consolidated update? The info in the 3080 thread was great (I now have mine) but this feels a little lacking. If the update is bad news or that you don’t have info from suppliers on delivery dates but you can share what you do have on order that surely gives a bit more transparency?

Associate
True and I'd load up your OCUK vouchers and start spamming F5 on the website for that one now lol.
Well, by the looks of it, it takes less time to develop and produce a new product than deliver last years products :D
Also when you pay for delivery should say next year delivery not next day! Oh and all 5600x(the gamers cpu) should unite and ask for far cry 6. Think we deserve it for all this wait

Soldato
Another site is allegedly getting 232 5950Xs by the end of the week. I am 217th in the queue there, got the email out of the blue, so you can imagine how excited I am. It looks like even higher end SKUs are slowly making it to the UK, so patience guys, your order could show up way sooner than you think.

Yeah I saw that, be careful... they said last week they had 40x 5800X and turned out to be 5900X on arrival, as distributor didn't check/communicate properly it seems.

They could be 232x 5900X :D (which suits me as I'm 141st xD)

Associate
Yeah I saw that, be careful... they said last week they had 40x 5800X and turned out to be 5900X on arrival, as distributor didn't check/communicate properly it seems.

They could be 232x 5900X :D (which suits me as I'm 141st xD)
This is bull poo!! I am around position 50 in the queue for 5900x and I have not moved an inch ... 40x 5900x my a..

Associate
??? i run custom watercooling a ek magnitude amd cpu block and a ek pe classic 45mm thick 360mm radiator, but even then at 4.7ghz all core the chip does run hot.
this is my current setup

KVSTplL.jpg.png

awesome I’ve gone alone the same lines as you. I have a 5950x. How are you finding the temps?
I thought at first I didn’t put enough paste on. So I reapplied, but didn’t make any difference.
I’ve got mine at 4.5 also (seen other posts)
Hitting 86c on r23 test

Soldato
awesome I’ve gone alone the same lines as you. I have a 5950x. How are you finding the temps?
I thought at first I didn’t put enough paste on. So I reapplied, but didn’t make any difference.
Hitting 86c on r23 test

Damn they're toasty! Im still waiting for mine, but i'll have 2x 45mm EK PE 360mm rads, though also will be putting a GPU under water obviously.

As for the air freight issue, most airfreight comes on commercial airlines, which is hugely reduced at the moment. Beyond the essentials which is getting priority, the limited spare capacity is probably being taken up by bigger ticket items, consoles and so on.

Associate
Hitting 86c on r23 test

Damn they're toasty! Im still waiting for mine, but i'll have 2x 45mm EK PE 360mm rads, though also will be putting a GPU under water obviously.

As for the air freight issue, most airfreight comes on commercial airlines, which is hugely reduced at the moment. Beyond the essentials which is getting priority, the limited spare capacity is probably being taken up by bigger ticket items, consoles and so on.

Are these normal temps for a 5950X? I got a NH-D15S chromax ready to cool mine, but now I'm concerned it might be insufficient haha.

Associate
What happened to the 35 x 5950x that we due from an alternative supplier end of last week, that they said they were paying a premium to get? The ironic thing is I'm position 10 with OC and position 150 with another competitor who have openly stated they are expecting 232 units at end of the week. So it looks like the other competitor has better purchasing power and I will save myself £50 when I cancel my OC order.

Associate
What happened to the 35 x 5950x that we due from an alternative supplier end of last week, that they said they were paying a premium to get? The ironic thing is I'm position 10 with OC and position 150 with another competitor who have openly stated they are expecting 232 units at end of the week. So it looks like the other competitor has better purchasing power and I will save myself £50 when I cancel my OC order.
No idea. Doesn't feel like we are being kept informed at all to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom