• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Really liking the look of Deathloop. Shame its been delayed. Im a fan of Arkane's work, particularly Prey.

Wonder how it will pan out now they are owned by MS. Hope they can carry on producing their brand of content.

Caporegime
To anyone who ordered on Very... have you guys had anything in the form of a confirmation or dispatch? I had an email a while back saying it's on track but nothing since.

FYI, Pulse 3D headsets are available on Laptops Direct.

Yes had a despatch email, tracking details available in my account.

Soldato
To anyone who ordered on Very... have you guys had anything in the form of a confirmation or dispatch? I had an email a while back saying it's on track but nothing since.

Not heard anything from Very at all.
order status still showing as: Delivery by Thursday 19 November (checked on 16/11/2020).
We still have tomorrow, hope is a powerful force.

Soldato
Not heard anything from Very at all.
order status still showing as: Delivery by Thursday 19 November (checked on 16/11/2020).
We still have tomorrow, hope is a powerful force.
Mines showing the exact same will be abit concerned if I don't wake up to an email. They are clearly going through an list sorted by date/time you placed your order.

Associate
Anyone getting demon souls? My copy turned up today ready for Thursday hopefully, just waiting on dpd getting my parcel from smyths hopefully tomorrow :D

I've got it sitting on the night stand staring at me! I'll be collecting my console tomorrow at midnight so hoping there's no massive updates so I can get a couple if hours of in before sleep!

Soldato
Anyone getting demon souls? My copy turned up today ready for Thursday hopefully, just waiting on dpd getting my parcel from smyths hopefully tomorrow :D

Yeah, the price made me seriously consider about whether to buy it but I caved in as I wanted a ps5 game to go with the console!

It's basically the reason I bought the PS5 at launch and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive so I couldn't really resist. My copy of demon's souls is sitting waiting for my PS5 to arrive!

Sony might get away with it in the run up to Xmas during the launch hype honeymoon period but I can see a lot of people refusing to accept £70 as the new normal for game pricing. It's the most I've spent on a videogame since I bought Turok Dinosaur Hunter for my Nintendo 64 in 1997!

Last edited:
Soldato
My Very order still showing as delivery 28 September. Spent 50 minutes in queue on phone with no answer and another 40 minutes in the afternoon before I had to hang up. Ridiculous.

Soldato
Excellent, Amazon have finally taken the money from my account. I did wonder if I was going to have a problem because of this:

I just realised something that may cause a problem with my Amazon preorder. I've got a confirmed ShopTo one so I should be ok regardless but the Amazon one is for a mate. I had a new bank card come through in September for some reason, despite my old one having a couple of years left on it and I've been using that in shops etc but I haven't updated anything online. I've been paying for stuff via PayPal and on Amazon with the old card details still saved. Surely these should not still be working nearly 3 months on? I could have course update the card details on Amazon, or change it to use my credit card instead but I don't want to risk ballsing anything up by doing so.

Luckily my old card number is clearly still working so can finally change everything over.

Soldato
Yeah, the price made me seriously consider about whether to buy it but I caved in as I wanted a ps5 game to go with the console!

It's basically the reason I bought the PS5 at launch and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive so I couldn't really resist. My copy of demon's souls is sitting waiting for my PS5 to arrive!

Sony might get away with it in the run up to Xmas during the launch hype honeymoon period but I can see a lot of people refusing to accept £70 as the new normal for game pricing. It's the most I've spent on a videogame since I bought Turok Dinosaur Hunter for my Nintendo 64 in 1997!

Could have gotten it for £65 from the game collection.

Back
Top Bottom