*** Justice League Thread ***

Soldato
A great opinion piece here from The Critical Drinker and really hits home why movie studios...especially the likes of WB really need to listen to the fans from time to time. Has a few swear words but nothing excessive.

It's also nice to see him get behind this when he was extremely vocal why it was such a mess in the first place.

Caporegime
I just watched 4 of his videos (including the one you posted)

Doesn't seem like the sort of person I like - He's got a real bee in his bonnet against actual critics, and one video is just slagging off Brie Larson for 7 minutes because she launched a Youtube Channel.

Soldato
I just watched 4 of his videos (including the one you posted)

Doesn't seem like the sort of person I like - He's got a real bee in his bonnet against actual critics, and one video is just slagging off Brie Larson for 7 minutes because she launched a Youtube Channel.

Tbf, he's on the money with Brie Larson :)

He can be a bit abrasive and it's only in recent months he's been hitting hard at critics, that's mainly because they're jumping hard on any relevant bandwagon. However the same can be said of just about all people in social media space at the moment.

He came to my attention with his 'The Predator' video, I think anyone would be hard pressed to say he was wrong in what he says here.

I will say there are plenty of his videos I don't agree with as sometimes, i think he goes on a tirade for a little controversy and reaction but overall, I find myself agreeing with much he says, especially when it comes to the recent star wars movies.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Being paid by a publisher and/or Radio/TV producers to write/present articulate reviews?

That's not a judgement on whether they are "good" or "bad" critics, but that's what he seems to have an issue with.

Back
Top Bottom