• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
GAME still haven't took my money for my pre-order from the 17th September, nor dispatched. Their customer service teams are useless. This is looking pretty bleak over here.

Associate
Argos DPD tracking still not working despite having it for like a week >< fingers crossed it starts working soon.

did get a text from them to say tracking wont work until day of delivery though.

John lewis is due to deliver my LG 55" CX between 1pm and 3pm, so exciting two days for me :D

Associate
ShopTo have updated my order history to include invoice for PS5 on it's own. I'm still a bit concerned as I raised a ticket last Thursday when they delivered a controller I pre-ordered but couldn't process payment against thus leaving my pre-approved payment for the console short by the value of the controller.

Still no response to my ticket despite daily chasing and an eventual response on Twitter - ended up with them saying the can't access account details!

Hoping to get shipping notification soon...

Soldato
Mine comes tomorrow from Argos (pad has turned up already by itself :p) but it's a gift for the lad for Xmas :(

Going to take it over to my mother's so I can pre-install the games we've got for him for Xmas and, I'll be honest, I may find an excuse to stay there for a couple of hours and rock some game time :p

Back
Top Bottom